® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT

77 replies [Last post]
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

my view so far:

- Jon has scripts within his config... but he didnt play nor are scripts forbidden yet

- there is some reasonable suspicion about Paradise... but the proves are not clear

so GG Winking

Leito
-Leito-'s picture
CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

Don't be nervous, just take intelligent dialogue plz.

CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

Man, go away with your woof woof. It's actually not about your clan 'brave heart'. U have too big ego since last times i see. Don't make offense on BNT cuz' u r too small for it.
To RKT: better mute him cuz he's making worst relations between our clans.

First.
I am not in RKT Winking

Second.
Noone from RKT told me that i should post anything on this topic Winking

Third.
I completley do not know Paradise Winking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to make smille on my face Cruci. By the way ...
[joke]
I am not small...:roll: I have 179 cm Winking
You said that I have too big ego...but maby it is not my problem... Winking
I have hard proofs Cruci for it Winking
[/joke]

When diplomacy failed, then we have agression (Nice Cruci)

DEFCON*RKT
bfgjon's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

however it is clear to me that jon uses binds giving him an unfair advantage.

unfair advantage? where? i think u have paranoia
somehow I played last game with BNT? omg! in how many games I played lately Skull?
To Crucifix : go get your glasses or binoculars, read the rkt forum with them , last Asphix post here => http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=28068

CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:
Omg and it was my concept to take it as Rank War

yep, u fucked the clan mates Big grin

p!nky wrote:

futema si tu Tongue

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

Hi. I don't know much about cheats or stuff like that so I don't have anything interesting to say. But don't say shit and be a cock without your anyway invisible proofs. Who're you robocop the dancing poney? Go cock ur gf or pet your dog, and if u want to say shit just go to the bathroom and talk with one in your mouth. I'm very agressive when people attack because they just feel that way or they think they have something that would K.O. some glory they anyhow wouldn't achieve. I'm just a normal player going on fragging daily on beer freezer, a lot of people know me and never have I got accusations since I'm in e+ of having been cheated. Build your reasonings wisely and next time you think someone's pick pocketing you in e5r throw a dime and see where's your head at.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

HYPER * R!<T
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

...bnt is laking a lot of spirit since ages, especially the loss/inactivity of zakmcfrag was a hard punch for us imo...

Respect for ZaK! He initiate me in excessive world so is my teacher. I would like to ask you in private if you know sth about him...

Paradise, please watch your words. If ppl attack you that doesn't mean you have to replay with bad words. Just be temperate and present your arguments. Some time ago you know what happened when you did that ( I mean inside RKT... )
Please explain with patience to Skull all he wants to hear. We don't have to accuse him, is just his point of view. This rly dont't care for me as long I know you never cheat and you constant improove your skill.

Have a nice day all.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

I don't think that we have to justify ourself (BNT) here, or find excuses why we lost, cause it's np to lose!

So just one thing to say:
WORD:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:
my view so far:

- Jon has scripts within his config... but he didnt play nor are scripts forbidden yet

- there is some reasonable suspicion about Paradise... but the proves are not clear

so GG Winking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT

if u guys would have read that i considered paradise clean due to latest explanations.
that paradise is totally overreacting to that is kinda odd, if he is so clean what he is worried about then?
anyways cleared and eot

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."