® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT

77 replies [Last post]
CRUCIFIX*KoD
crucifix's picture

Omg why ppl who wasn't on that match so hard cover RKT and attack Skull who is just sugesting his suspections.
Nobody from BNT don't want to destroy RKT glory, cuz we don't give a fuck about reputations of other clans in deed. Also nobody from BNT think that we r unbeatable so don't give us this false face.
Remember also that this match was contracted as FW, and it was my concept to take it as Rank War, so I'm sorry for my clanmates that it was bad idea...
I personally didn't play a lot of time, same i think was with BNT clan cuz this cw showed our lack of teamplay. For sure RKT was playing better as a team and it's a fact, but some things was strange and I hope that Skull will find real explain of that questions. Match cannot be ranked till all will clear.
Don't be nervous, just take intelligent dialogue plz.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT
CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

For sure RKT was playing better as a team and it's a fact, but some things was strange and I hope that Skull will find real explain of that questions. Match cannot be ranked till all will clear.
Don't be nervous, just take intelligent dialogue plz.

from my pov, match is clear, only thing that could be left to do is checking demos in mme, which is obviously a hazzle since it just records enemy when u get packets of him.
so far i would suggest to secret that introducing demos of everyone (and the idea isnt by torzelan, its generally used in some communitys for example sof2 were torz was pro) is a fine idea, as long as people like abarth dont take them for videos.
a demo checking team might have a lot work them but maybe worth the effort, depends on who consider some things, also some things like funny messages of not taking enemy serius (for example myself during tdm cup, where i RLY was eating cookies and drinking cappucino while camping on dm7 ra).

however, remember, bnt was once the worst clan in e5/e5r, we fought ourself to top of e5r tdm and thats all we were, once at top of tdm.
bnt is laking a lot of spirit since ages, especially the loss/inactivity of zakmcfrag was a hard punch for us imo, since he was always in a good mood spicing us up unlike quiet persons like abkani or me.

that doesnt change the fact that dm2 is indeed a creepy map choice with that amount of players (remember, dm2 got 8 spawns with 8 players) and we screwed our teamwork on dm11 (i was for dm7 anyways)
actually being trained to spam spawns is a kind of skill but no skill that u actually would show in a movie, it isnt impressive, it just starts being funny luck if u frag 5 persons with 5 bfgs shot on a few spawns.

gl hf rkt, bnt right now is pretty again were it started off, inactive players, not trained teamwork, but it can get worse.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Leito
-Leito-'s picture
CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

Omg why ppl who wasn't on that match so hard cover RKT and attack Skull

I was Winking

CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

Nobody from BNT don't want to destroy RKT glory, cuz we don't give a fuck about reputations of other clans in deed.

Now diplomacy will not change anything, will not change facts.
I do not believe in talking, I believe in facts.
You do not have to give these comments.

FACTS ARE FACTS...BNT DOING IT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--->Added
*Game should be ranked. Make it unranked after proofs.(to Cruci)
* I was writting this post in same moment as Skull
Winking

kraster
kraster's picture

For clarifying, I don't have anything against u Sql Happy You do a good job, helping us spotting the cheaters, but imo u should have taken it in private and discuss with Paradise. As you can see, now, Paradise reputation it's messed(?) for no reason .

After you will finish the investigations, u should excuse but maybe it's just me Happy

Leito
-Leito-'s picture
kraster wrote:

For clarifying, I don't have anything against u Sql Happy You do a good job, helping us spotting the cheaters,

That is right Winking

I told that You have an obsession with cheaters. Why?
Answer is preety easy, You see cheaters everywhere, You want find them where You should not Happy

I appreciate your work, but sometimes You should CALM DOWN Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT

so far i had 0 wrong detections, only thing was actually asking joey if he haxxes since he was pretty unstable at that moment.
about fairy, after checking out more material im sure he haxxes, but lag makes it weird all the time, together with a few good europeans and some unknown us people calling him a hax the rest doesnt care/is blind.

on another note, i was 100 percent sure it was haxx since these numbers werent were they are supposed to be, also kyto thought same and he is pretty expirienced too meanwhile, also tried taking 1024x768 screenshots later the war but that failed.

CRUCIFIX*KoD
crucifix's picture
Leito wrote:

CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:
Omg why ppl who wasn't on that match so hard cover RKT and attack Skull

I was Winking

CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

Nobody from BNT don't want to destroy RKT glory, cuz we don't give a fuck about reputations of other clans in deed.

Now diplomacy will not change anything, will not change facts.
I do not believe in talking, I believe in facts.
You do not have to give these comments.

FACTS ARE FACTS...BNT DOING IT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--->Added
*Game should be ranked. Make it unranked after proofs.(to Cruci)
* I was writting this post in same moment as Skull
Winking

Man, go away with your woof woof. It's actually not about your clan 'brave heart'. U have too big ego since last times i see. Don't make offense on BNT cuz' u r too small for it.
To RKT: better mute him cuz he's making worst relations between our clans.

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

lagstard wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Someone gave me the link to this post. Answer to what?

what are this for numbers on top of the screenshot?
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/download.php?id=23585

What's with those numbers. It's just cg_drawCrosshairNames "1". You can see them on this screenshot taken from my computer too.

there is no teammate on the cross.

and no, screenshot was taken by pb on paradise pc.
though the explanation looks kinda valid except that.

Well, the names doesn't appear/disappear instantly. You can see the teammate in one moment, and if you do a fast turn then the information is still there. I don't see anything weird there. You could turn the variable on and see it by yourself.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT

its on by default in quake, never turned it off as i barely turn things off in my config.
didnt thought of that, its all fucked up due to the screen and the possibility someone being behind that wall.
gl paradise.

TOMMY  ~ABS~
Thorch's picture

GG both

@Skull: ich finds gut was du machst. Happy

confucius say: girl meets boy in park. boy parks meat in girl.