® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT

77 replies [Last post]
lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Someone gave me the link to this post. Answer to what?

what are this for numbers on top of the screenshot?
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/download.php?id=23585

What's with those numbers. It's just cg_drawCrosshairNames "1". You can see them on this screenshot taken from my computer too.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Hi
lagstard wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
(*WASP*PARADISE*) wrote:
Someone gave me the link to this post. Answer to what?

what are this for numbers on top of the screenshot?
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/download.php?id=23585

What's with those numbers. It's just cg_drawCrosshairNames "1". You can see them on this screenshot taken from my computer too.

there is no teammate on the cross.

and no, screenshot was taken by pb on paradise pc.
though the explanation looks kinda valid except that.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

HYPER * R!<T

In Paradise's screenshoot doesn't appear the enemy like in Beast's screen.
I think this is not wallhack, because most of times enemy name or other enemy detail appear in the map without the body (ofc when enemy is moving after corners, sth like come in go out...)
This is mostly seen at FPS games... check CS which is relatime a newer game than Q3 but with same bugs.

The explanation comes with the enemy body which is rendering slower than the text or tag.
-for the moving bodyes it is necessary between 130 and 210 ms to be rendered
-for text arround 40ms

The difference between text and body appearance is in fact what you call wallhack...

HYPER * R!<T

so?

am I right?

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
HYPER * R!<T wrote:

so?

am I right?

highly probable.

but we like to speculate hacks all the time as our community is highly caffinated, extremely paranoid and quite immature.

but that doesnt mean we trust your theory *takes sip of coffee* it's a frigging conspiracy... damn i'm late for school.

Leito
-Leito-'s picture

I will say second time that many guys have cheater's obsession, (hello Skull Winking ). If You are mad after this game, ok, but that what You do...i do not like it (not only me).
It looks that You and some BNT's want take RKT's glory
especially Seebz's and Paradise's. You know how gossip works. (You accuses Paradise's without "strong arguments, then one tell someone that Paradise PROPABLY used wallhack, then this SOMEONE will tell that Paradise USED wallhack and then someone will tell that RKT are cheaters...) It is good way to destroy respect and i think You are doing it
with full knowledge to clear Yourself, (they cheated us so we are still "pro").
Sad Love struck

If You did not want do it, You would not accuses RKT' for wallhack without "strong arguments".

You accused him without proof of a certain, do it if You are really sure and have "good arguments". What if Paradise will be not cheater Thinking: (as above :roll: )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So noone who played in clan war used scripts, so game is CLEAR.

kraster
kraster's picture

Skull take a break or do ur investigation in private . That's why we got PM and MSN . IF you are not sure of anything don't post it . The reputation of that clan goes alot down, not talking about Paradise here . Winking

As you know these are serious acussations . Winking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
® [TDM] *BNT* 0 - 2 *RKT
kraster wrote:

Skull take a break or do ur investigation in private . That's why we got PM and MSN . IF you are not sure of anything don't post it . The reputation of that clan goes alot down, not talking about Paradise here . Winking

As you know these are serious acussations . Winking

kraster, i dont give much a shit about my reputation in e+, the people who want to dislike me will no matter how well i do my things.
there were serius reasons for actually posting it here and i didnt think of the possibility of that bug in the q3engine, i wont explain how it practically works in my oppinion, but hypers explanation does the trick eventhough it aint right, it aint ping based at all.
this can be fixed by forbidding cg_drawcrosshairhealth and crosshairname (or however the commands were)

however it is clear to me that jon uses binds giving him an unfair advantage.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

outofhere!
hook's picture

please lock this thread its me sooooooooooooo neither,,,,,,..........bahhhhhhhh

make what u want but make it without me lockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkplssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

Leito
-Leito-'s picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

however it is clear to me that jon uses binds giving him an unfair advantage.

Yes and i think Jon will fix it as fast as possible Winking