plusN.cfg | 2.07

128 replies [Last post]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

fala, can u give me code wich have changed from version to other pls. (I mean from 2.06 to 2.07)

I want to update meta.cfg as it is based on plusN and rebounceN too Tongue

And contact me by pm to talk about meta.cfg pls Happy

EDIT: just noticed it's a tmp version
and also feast is buggy, I have no acceleration at all speed stays 350

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

and also feast is buggy, I have no acceleration at all speed stays 350

what u mean?

Quote:

$g_quadfactor = 4;
$xp_unlagged = 1;
$xp_physics = PHYSICS_CONTROL_FORWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_SIDEWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_STOP;
$g_speed = 350;
$xp_chatProtection = 0;
Start Weapon = WP_PLASMAGUN;
Start Weapons = WP_GAUNTLET | WP_MACHINEGUN | WP_SHOTGUN | WP_GRENADE_LAUNCHER | WP_ROCKET_LAUNCHER | WP_LIGHTNING | WP_RAILGUN | WP_PLASMAGUN | WP_BFG;
Start Powerups = PW_NONE;
Weapons = WP_NONE;
Items = IT_ARMOR_SHARD | IT_ARMOR_JACKET | IT_ARMOR_COMBAT | IT_ARMOR_BODY | IT_HEALTH_SMALL | IT_HEALTH | IT_HEALTH_LARGE | IT_HEALTH_MEGA;
Ammos = WP_NONE;
Powerups = PW_NONE;
if ( $g_gametype == 1 ) { Powerups = PW_NONE; } else { Powerups = PW_QUAD | PW_BATTLESUIT; }
Drop Enable = DR_FLAG;
if ( $g_gametype == 8 ) { Spawn Protection = 1.5; } else { Spawn Protection = 0; }
Weapon Time {
Before = 0;
After = 0;
Ammo = 0;
}
Multi Jumps = 4;
DM Flags = DM_NO_SELF_DAMAGE | DM_DROP_HOLDABLES | DM_DROP_POWERUPS | DM_NO_FALLING_DAMAGE | DM_TELEPORT_SPEED | DM_NO_QUAD_KNOCKBACK;
Respawn Time = 1.0;
Respawn Time Suicide = 0.5;
Hit Box = 1.0;
Haste Factor = 1.3;
Regen Factor = 50;
Battlesuit Factor = 0.25;

Quote:

$xp_unlagged = 1;
$xp_physics = PHYSICS_CONTROL_FORWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_SIDEWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_STOP;
$g_speed = 350;
$xp_chatProtection = 0;
Start Weapon = WP_PLASMAGUN;
Start Weapons = WP_GAUNTLET | WP_MACHINEGUN | WP_SHOTGUN | WP_GRENADE_LAUNCHER | WP_ROCKET_LAUNCHER | WP_LIGHTNING | WP_RAILGUN | WP_PLASMAGUN | WP_BFG;
Start Powerups = PW_NONE;
Weapons = WP_NONE;
Items = IT_ARMOR_SHARD | IT_ARMOR_JACKET | IT_ARMOR_COMBAT | IT_ARMOR_BODY | IT_HEALTH_SMALL | IT_HEALTH | IT_HEALTH_LARGE | IT_HEALTH_MEGA;
Ammos = WP_NONE;
Powerups = PW_NONE;
if ( $g_gametype == 1 ) { Powerups = PW_NONE; $g_quadfactor = 1; Battlesuit Factor = 1;} else { Powerups = PW_QUAD | PW_BATTLESUIT; Battlesuit Factor = 0.25; $g_quadfactor = 4;}
Drop Enable = DR_FLAG;
if ( $g_gametype == 8 ) { Spawn Protection = 1.5; } else { Spawn Protection = 0; }
Weapon Time {
Before = 0;
After = 0;
Ammo = 0;
}
Multi Jumps = 4;
DM Flags = DM_NO_SELF_DAMAGE | DM_DROP_HOLDABLES | DM_DROP_POWERUPS | DM_NO_FALLING_DAMAGE | DM_TELEPORT_SPEED | DM_NO_QUAD_KNOCKBACK;
Respawn Time = 1.0;
Respawn Time Suicide = 0.5;
Hit Box = 1.0;
Haste Factor = 1;
Regen Factor = 1;

I am addicted to life.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

tx for answer mate Happy

I think this is problem :

Quote:

Haste Factor = 1;

so with haste you move with normal speed,
hasteSpeed = Haste Factor * g_speed = 1 * g_speed = g_speed
Isn't that a bug, or is it meant ? or did you want to make it 2x speed ? If so, then it has to be Haste Factor = 2;

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

haste shouldn’t spawn at any game type at all

I am addicted to life.

Doomcore

I think that bfg explosion is too ''big''....someone shot's ''10m'' behind me I am dead....several people already complained on beer server about this. Can the blast radius be smaller?

XF1GHTER.SWE
XF1GHTER's picture
Doomcore wrote:

I think that bfg explosion is too ''big''....someone shot's ''10m'' behind me I am dead....several people already complained on beer server about this. Can the blast radius be smaller?

Totally igree

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKcseix0LwXD_y762mDB00g
https://www.facebook.com/xf1ghter
http://instagram.com/xf1ghterhttps://twitter.com/xf1ghter_
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xf1ghter_
http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/summary/xf1ghter

mow Q [EN]

It is not like that, that the splash-radius is too big, it is more like that, that the splash is too strong.

It happens often when the bfg hits the wall behind you kills you, even if u r far away of it.

Example, i stood in the hallway at bridge to rail, was looking to rl, someone fired a bfg, and i made a nadejump backward, and i was close to get out at the lower floor (unter the bridge). When i was nearly out of the hallway (lets say last 4 stairs). the bfg hit the curve and i was hit by the end of the splah, and died. In 1.03 I would have lost maybe just 1/3 of my health, here i was dead, even i had 300 health and 50 armor.

another thing is, if u place a bfg directly in front of the feets of your enemy, like i am used to since i play, the enemy doesnt even get a real damage, even if the enemy is completly in the splashfonaine.

outofhere!
hook's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

It is not like that, that the splash-radius is too big, it is more like that, that the splash is too strong.

It happens often when the bfg hits the wall behind you kills you, even if u r far away of it.

Example, i stood in the hallway at bridge to rail, was looking to rl, someone fired a bfg, and i made a nadejump backward, and i was close to get out at the lower floor (unter the bridge). When i was nearly out of the hallway (lets say last 4 stairs). the bfg hit the curve and i was hit by the end of the splah, and died. In 1.03 I would have lost maybe just 1/3 of my health, here i was dead, even i had 300 health and 50 armor.

another thing is, if u place a bfg directly in front of the feets of your enemy, like i am used to since i play, the enemy doesnt even get a real damage, even if the enemy is completly in the splashfonaine.

i totally agree the bfg if too strong and when iam behind the wall that shoot kills me but when shoot a bfg intro the feet from enemy he doesnt is dead, how that work dunno. and i think the lg is stronger as old plus one...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]RIDDLER
outofhere! wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
ImpreZivE wrote:
Doomcore wrote:

Totally igree

i totally agree the bfg if too strong and when iam behind the wall that shoot kills me but when shoot a bfg intro the feet from enemy he doesnt is dead, how that work dunno. and i think the lg is stronger as old plus one...

F1

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

Bfg definately needs tweaking - someone shoots a bfg and it misses, yet the nade splash kills me 2 seconds later.. crap

GL - Shouldnt be Instant kill really.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin