Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Omfg, Foksie, I know, if we will play with all clans which exist we will lost 80% of them. But didn't you notice, there is SKILL more important than POINTS in rank? Skill make you get highter position, not points, so if some clan won FSC, it will get 3 points, but rank position is the same, cuz they get POINTS not SKILL.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

regnir9
Regnir's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Sure, because of that HB die, PRO die, NTG die etc. etc. Anyway for me PRO DM6 or regular is same. But that is only me.

They died of what? IMO, they died of their own incompetency. Nicely organized clans keep going on and on. Also, pro-q3dm6 actually is very different from dm6, but you won't notice that on E+. The difference is in item placement, fixing some clipping errors and location names. All in all, you can think of pro-q3dm6 as "fixed and improved" version of q3dm6, which, in fact, it is.

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

At last my opinion is like follows: Tournaments have to follow rank rules. So have to played as 3 vs 3. Have to be unique. Never mind which numbers will be. Perhaps N VS N. But unique for leagues, cups, ranking... Thats all.

Uhhh... have to be played 3 vs 3 minimum. So, as long as the tournament/cup own rules don't break the rank ones, it should be alright. I mean, every war in the tourney will be played with player number above the ranking requisite. So where is the problem? Why couldn't a tournament/cup enforce a required player number of their own, if it's still within the limits stated in ranking rules?

In Deo laudabo verbum, in Domino praedicabo sermonem.
Multum lava me ab iniquitate mea.
Et a peccato meo munda me.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Call me on MSN, I will explane to you how system works and why we make like we did.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

Skill make you get highter position, not points, so if some clan won FSC, it will get 3 points, but rank position is the same, cuz they get POINTS not SKILL.

They stay on same rank cause they first have to proove they are better than some other clans.

And SKILL earns you points, but POINTS are proof that you have skill.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Cups are allowed to have their own restrictions. As long as they dont brake the ranking rules they will be ranked.

Good example would be, this cup is only TAG, while ranking allows also TDM and CTF Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
regnir9 wrote:

Uhhh... have to be played 3 vs 3 minimum. So, as long as the tournament/cup own rules don't break the rank ones, it should be alright. I mean, every war in the tourney will be played with player number above the ranking requisite. So where is the problem? Why couldn't a tournament/cup enforce a required player number of their own, if it's still within the limits stated in ranking rules?

You know what ? Must dictatorship regimes or undemocratic ones have tons of rules and laws. Why ? Because nobody understand them, even people which wrote them, or don't try to understand them... And majority begining with: "Will be punished...", "Forbiden,... " and other craps.

Rules have to be clear, and minimum of them. I am for unique number.

BTW Organizer can ask for 3.5 vs 3.5 Big grin

BBSQUAD CLAN

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

What a hipocracy Big grin With those rules where you ENFORCE minimum players 4 vs 4.... When I recently ask support from community to approve 4 vs 4 as minimum in ranking majority of you piss on my head....

Now you wanna 20 clans maximum to play cup with minimum 4 vs 4 ? I wondering where you will find 20 of them ? Cool

So, BRO is out of that cup because we have 3 members, WHAT A SHAME Big grin Also we cant be in it because we haven't forum on E+ site. That is stupidest rule I ever heard Big grin

Have NICE day. Cool

for me 4v4 is more fun , but better is vote ...

3v3 or 4v4

"Only God Can Judge Me"

regnir9
Regnir's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

You know what ? Must dictatorship regimes or undemocratic ones have tons of rules and laws. Why ? Because nobody understand them, even people which wrote them, or don't try to understand them... And majority begining with: "Will be punished...", "Forbiden,... " and other craps.

Rules have to be clear, and minimum of them. I am for unique number.

BTW Organizer can ask for 3.5 vs 3.5 Big grin

Ok, i can dig that. However, tournaments and cups need alot of rules to make everything crystal clear, so there won't be any misunderstandings. You need strict rules here, to make them cover as much ground. If you won't have strict rules, people will abuse them. Happy

And, well, you don't have to LIKE those rules, not like anyone is forcing you to take part in the tournament/cup, right? And that's the whole point, you don't like it, you don't play it.

In Deo laudabo verbum, in Domino praedicabo sermonem.
Multum lava me ab iniquitate mea.
Et a peccato meo munda me.

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

About Public Forum

@ Rena , Oskaliber - just ask terminator about it , that is too hard to do ? ; >

"Only God Can Judge Me"

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

For your Clan to qualify, it must have the following attributes:

1. Clan must be registered in Clan DB for 30 days +
2. Clan must have 2 registered users in Clan DB
3. Clan must have played in Clan Rank within 30 days of registering in ClanDB*

Unfortunately, that restrictive rules BRO did not fulfilled....

BBSQUAD CLAN