Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Yeh spose but again cup is cup, rank is rank. Just seems a bit silly that games in a cup are also used in the freeze rank league esp if a clan doesnt want it to be added as a ranked cw towards their leaugue position.

I mean if a clan had a rank war then didnt post it on the ranking forums or werever it goes then it wouldnt be ranked. That means in the cup someone is taking these matches and putting them into the ranking system withouth the concent of clans that dont want it and therefor may not take part in the cup respectivly.

Like i said its just an opinion Im just thinkin of the way of having more clans involved which in turn would be good for the comuinty also.

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Without ranking we are out Happy

yeah , without ranking FSC have not sens ..

"Only God Can Judge Me"

mow Q [EN]

yea, but u dont must join the cup. it is your very own decission. it is a free chose, it is not a duty.

if clans want it, they can do their not ranked cup. np. nobody will be against it.

u must know, organising a cup is not easy. stuff can happen, why u have no time from today to tomorrow and so on. thats why organisers have my biggest respect (i dont must like them, but i can respect them Big grin) (but xtr, i like you Big grin).

last cup was a success, last league was a success. even if some had some trouble, but anyway, all in all it was much fun.

if a clan is afraid to lose its position in clanrank, than it shouldnt take part in cup.

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Yep thats wat im saying just a suestion that maybe, if there is some1 willing to make an independent cup for the freeze or tdm leaugues that are not linked to the ranking system may be nice. It just seems that these are the official freeze cup etc and it is ranked same as league.

I know how hard it is to try and arrange these things I started up the world cup with craater before handing it over to him and rena.

Anyway liek I said just an opinion I dont disagree with anything your sayin m8. would just be nice to have something stand alone is all. It takes nothing away from the rank just makes it more consuming with cups etc but again i understand the leafue is not played week by week and is at the discretion of clans which is why i can understand why the games from the cup are ranked to help the leaugue Big grin

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

All FSC CW's must be ranked... it's my opinion...

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

I agree Hadz, but do whatever you want.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Reason why it should be ranked is cause it takes so much time away from clans. Simply you will be wasting your weeks on the cup, and not scoring anything on ranking, while clans which arent in cup will be earning points.

In football clubs still earn money, even if they dont get points in league. Their players earn money.

All we in e+ have, are the points in ranking and the fun. So without points in ranking, its only half as good Winking

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

4 Points added to rules :

#1 WO in the tournament equals WO in the clan ranking (treated like a 0:2 defeat)

#2. If a clan decides to leave the tournament, every game they played will be treated like a WO - even the ones they won

#3. If a clan decides to leave the tournament, they will be penalized with -3 points in the clan ranking

#4. Prizes:
+3 points in clan ranking for the first place
+2 points in clan ranking for the second place
+1 point in the clan ranking for the third place

#1. WO w pucharze oznacza WO w rankingu (traktowane jako przegrana 0:2) ;

#2. Jesli klan decyduje sie na odejscie z pucharu, jego wszystkie gry beda traktowane jako WO - nawet te ktore WYGRALI

#3. Jesli klan decyduje sie odejsc z pucharu , dostaje -3 punktów kary w rankingu

#4. Nagrody:
+3 punkty w rankingu za 1 miejsce
+2 punkty w rankingu za 2 miejsce
+1 punkt w rankingu za 3 miejsce

"Only God Can Judge Me"

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

"Only God Can Judge Me"

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Ok Extreme, i will make sure to inforce those in the ranking. Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!