Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

proq3dm6 is a custom map? (maybe stupid question)

anyway, imo a custom map as tie-map would be more fair.

Maybe Stupid Answer?? Pro-q3dm6 is on baseq3?? uh??, Maybe I'm a noob here :roll: :scratch: :scratch: , maybe some1 can help me here??!!. I think that Pro-Q3dm6 didn't came with my Q3 CD, I just don't know that, maybe it came with urs? Maybe u can borrow me ur Q3 CD, that way I won't need to download all q3 maps. If the map doesn't came with Q3 CD, I guess it's a custom map, If u change only a texture then It's a custom map, same happens with Configs, Just like when u changed BRO.cfg to Plus.cfg, remember Big grin?, So plz make some useful comments Happy ...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
proq3dm6 is a custom map? (maybe stupid question)

anyway, imo a custom map as tie-map would be more fair.

Maybe Stupid Answer?? Pro-q3dm6 is on baseq3?? uh??, Maybe I'm a noob here :roll: :scratch: :scratch: , maybe some1 can help me here??!!. I think that Pro-Q3dm6 didn't came with my Q3 CD, I just don't know that, maybe it came with urs? Maybe u can borrow me ur Q3 CD, that way I won't need to download all q3 maps. If the map doesn't came with Q3 CD, I guess it's a custom map, If u change only a texture then It's a custom map, same happens with Configs, Just like when u changed BRO.cfg to Plus.cfg, remember Big grin?, So plz make some useful comments Happy ...peace...

Yea, agree with you completely. No any difference between two maps except some make up in design view... Some people wanna feel as PRO perhaps playing PRO DM6. :roll: Anyway it is stupid and unnecessary map PRO-Q3dm6 or whatever its name... and waisting HD space.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Like it was said before: pro-q3dm6 has better zone names. There are no two zones with same name in it, and in regular q3dm6 there are.

pro-q3dm6, together with otehr pro maps, comes with q3 patches, so it is a regular map.

and using plain q3dm6 is stupid, cause it has same geometry as pro-q3dm6, only with stupid location names.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

where was my comment unusefull? mmh. it is now pointed out, since everybody has now Pointrelease 1.32, everybody has also pro-q3dm6, so it is a standard default default standard default standard map.

and rena, why u r so bitter? today u attack everything what comes between ur fingers.

U have with ur last post no idea about what u r talking and claim unbelievable stuff. Good job.

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

no you cant have a lot of points and be worst Smug

having a lot of wars means nothing in e+ ranking. Only having high efficiency.

Lol, so why for example, *[UO]* has 6.46 points and is on 13th position and THC has 11.78 and is 16th? If we lost for example 3 points, we are still 13th I think, couse SKILL range clans from the best to the last one, not points...

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Also we cant be in it because we haven't forum on E+ site. That is stupidest rule I ever heard Big grin

Same as me.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

I am not bitter. I just say what I think. It is ironic, is it ? I don't wondering why. Do you ? Cool

BBSQUAD CLAN

regnir9
Regnir's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

Pro-q3dm6 is on baseq3??

It comes with the patch, and was made by ID. That pretty much makes it a default q3 map.

Heh. MP maps for Q2 did not came with the release cd, they came with later patches. Would you not call them default maps? Happy

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

What a hipocracy Big grin With those rules where you ENFORCE minimum players 4 vs 4.... When I recently ask support from community to approve 4 vs 4 as minimum in ranking majority of you piss on my head....

Now you wanna 20 clans maximum to play cup with minimum 4 vs 4 ? I wondering where you will find 20 of them ? Cool

So, BRO is out of that cup because we have 3 members, WHAT A SHAME Big grin Also we cant be in it because we haven't forum on E+ site. That is stupidest rule I ever heard Big grin

Have NICE day. Cool

Wow, i have heard and read in my lurking days much about your, uh, failing at comprehension. But this is pure gold. Cool

Can't see a difference between a tournament and an ongoing ranking? Then let me tell you - ranking rules shape the way every cw must take for it to be counted for something other then experience and fun. Tournament/cup rules apply only to cw's played within it. Meaning, you can either agree to them or not, and still play cw's for rank, only, not in the tournament/cup. Can't see any hypocrisy here, only a huge pile of your own bitterness, mate. Happy

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Some people wanna feel as PRO perhaps playing PRO DM6. :roll: Anyway it is stupid and unnecessary map PRO-Q3dm6 or whatever its name... and waisting HD space.

Hahahahahaahahahaha Big grin Yeah, people like Z4muz, Cl0ck, czm, Daler, Jibo, Element, Viju, Gellehsak, dkt, Python etc just want to feel pro when they play pro-q3dm6. Because they play only that version of dm6. For that matter, pro-q3dm6 is standard map on every (or nearly every) big q3 tourney. zzz

In Deo laudabo verbum, in Domino praedicabo sermonem.
Multum lava me ab iniquitate mea.
Et a peccato meo munda me.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Sure, because of that HB die, PRO die, NTG die etc. etc. Anyway for me PRO DM6 or regular is same. But that is only me.

And my post was ironic if you did not notice. And I feel so good when I post it. Tongue

At last my opinion is like follows: Tournaments have to follow rank rules. So have to played as 3 vs 3. Have to be unique. Never mind which numbers will be. Perhaps N VS N. But unique for leagues, cups, ranking... Thats all.

BBSQUAD CLAN

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

I 100% agree with Rena in this 2 things.

1. Clan Forum - there is many active clans, taking part in community without forum...

BTW, x-mov ok, you won, I sent conclusion to Term about forum, and by e-mail about 2 days ago, but no answer so far (?) Thinking

2. pro-q3dm6 - It isn't 100% standard map, it's not installed with quake automaticlly. It has better location names? Ok, maybe for KO players, but did you think about others? Maybe someone prefer location names from q3dm6?
(No offence, do whatever you want, just my opinion).

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

Lol, so why for example, *[UO]* has 6.46 points and is on 13th position and THC has 11.78 and is 16th? If we lost for example 3 points, we are still 13th I think, couse SKILL range clans from the best to the last one, not points...

Its cause you still havent proved you have skill. You need to play a lot of clans to prove that, TNT played a significant number of clans already, including KO.

When you play that many clans, then you can claim you have skill (if you still end up having a big win ratio).

Note that UO is higher than a lot of clans who have more wars.

EDIT: how can you prefer it when two completely different part of map have same name?

So you go to one place where there are only enemies, and your teammate is on the safe, but completely oposite part of map?

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!