If you want to support the cfg, paste this into your sig:
[code:1][/code:1]

:: i0.cfg ::
:: Release Candidate #1 ::
:: Build v.467

:: General Informations ::
Author : Pitbull from *PYROMANCERS*.
Current version : v.467

This default configuration aims at reintroducing the health and armor pick-up as an important point of the gameplay, all with carefully balanced weapons in a spamless environment and a tested effective system.

Several aspects of the configuration has been converted to variables, allowing the players and administrators to highly customize the gameplay during the game.

:: Main points ::
:!: Default Configuration :!:
Arrow Switch time is 180
Arrow Hitbox reduced to 80%
Arrow Base health is 100
Arrow Items (armors and health) available
Arrow Infinite ammos and all weapons on spawn
Arrow Powerups : Quad, Battlesuit, Regeneration and Haste
Arrow Two Multijumps
Arrow Unlagged is ON
Arrow Physics is Pro-Mode alike
Arrow Balanced weapons
Arrow Armor system is Quake 1 / CPMA system

:: Changes Log ::
:: v.467 ::
Arrow Decreased Grenades Launcher radius.
Arrow Decreased Grenades Launcher knockback.
Arrow Decreased Grenades Launcher damage.
Arrow Increased old/sticky grenades damage.
Arrow Increased old BFG's splash damage.
Arrow Recuded new BFG's splash damage.
Arrow Reduced Rocket Arena mode Rocket Launcher knockback.
Arrow Added i0_healthlimit. Define the soft limit of health pickup. If used with an higher i0_playerhealth value, player's health will slowly drop to i0_healthlimit value.
Arrow Modified i0_switchmode to descending order.
· 0 = Instant switch with 180 milliseconds delay.
· 1 = Instant switch with 160 (Freeze Tag) or 150 milliseconds delay (bro_xp.cfg).
· 2 = Instant switch with 140 milliseconds delay (plus.cfg).
· 3 = Instant shot with 3 milliseconds delay (ProMode like).
Arrow Default multijumps reduced to 2.
Arrow Added i0_server.bat, i0_dedicated.bat and i0_server.cfg. Variables can now be edited from the i0_server.cfg.

:: v.452 ::
Arrow Reduced i0_pantsbfg "1" knockback.
Arrow Increased Machine Gun cycle.
Arrow Added i0_plusbfg. Sets BFG knockback value similar to plus.cfg
Arrow Added i0_plusplasma. Sets Plasma knockback value similar to plus.cfg
Arrow Modified i0_switchmode.
· 0 = Instant switch with 180 milliseconds delay.
· 1 = Instant switch with 140 milliseconds delay (plus.cfg).
· 2 = Instant switch with 160 (Freeze Tag) or 150 milliseconds delay (bro_xp.cfg).
· 3 = Instant shot with 3 milliseconds delay (ProMode like).
Arrow Added i0_ultrahealth mode. Allow to reach 500 health points by picking up Mega Health and Regeneration power up.
Arrow Added i0_ultraarmor mode. Allow to reach 500 armor points by picking up armors.

:: Installation ::
Place the i0.cfg file into your .../excessiveplus/conf folder. Using rcon, load the configuration with the following command:

/rcon xxxxx load conf/i0.cfg (where xxxxx is your rcon password)

Once the configuration is loaded, it is possible to change the value of the following variables and make use of the few commands available. Change the desired settings and use map_restart for the changes to take effect.

The i0_server.cfg file has to be placed in your main excessiveplus folder.

The i0_server.bat and i0_dedicated.bat have to be placed in your main Quake 3 folder.

:: Commands ::
i0_versioninfo: Display the configuration build number.

:: Variable ::
i0_allowflagdrop : Allow flag drop. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_ammopickup: Enable the ammo pickup mode. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_anticamp: Enable anticamp protection. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_classesctf: Enable classes in CTF gametype. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

Arrow Heavy Weapons (Red team)
Quad powerup, Gauntlet, Machine Gun, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Lightning Gun and BFG.
Arrow Light Weapons (Blue team)
Haste powerup, Gauntlet, Machine Gun, Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, Rail Gun and Plasma Gun.
Arrow Unlimited ammo, four multijumps.

i0_disablebfg: Disable the BFG. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_disablepowerups: Disable powerups on maps. Does not affect i0_classesctf. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_dropweapons: Drop weapons on death. Requires i0_weaponspickup 1. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_enablearmor: Enable armor items on maps. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_enablehealth: Enable health items on maps. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_gibs: Enable the "Gib player on death" mode. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_healthlimit: Define the soft limit of health pickup. If used with an higher i0_playerhealth value, player's health will slowly drop to i0_healthlimit value. (Value: 200/175/150/125/100/75/50/25 Default: 100)

i0_hitbox: Change the bounding box of players. (Value: 1.0/0.9/0.8/0.7/0.6/0.5 Default: 0.8 )

i0_instantrail: Instant kill on Rail hit. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_instantspawn: Enable the instant spawn, zero delay. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_multijumps: Change the number of allowed multijumps. (Value: 5/4/3/2/1/0 Default: 4)

i0_oldgrenades: Vanilla Quake bouncing grenades. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_pantsbfg: Enable the Mr.Pants BFG style. 0 value uses the Vanilla Quake BFG style. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_playerarmor: Set player armor on spawn. (Value: 200/175/150/125/100/75/50/25 Default: Innocent

i0_playerhealth: Set player health on spawn. (Value: 200/175/150/125/100/75/50/25 Default: 100)

i0_plusbfg: Plus.cfg BFG knockback style. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_pluslightning: Plus.cfg Lightning Gun knockback style. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_plusplasma: Plus.cfg Plasma knockback style. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_plusrail: Plus.cfg Rail knockback style. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_railonly: Enable the Rail/Gauntlet only mode.

i0_regenarmor: Enable armor regeneration. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_regenhealth: Enable health regeneration. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_rocketarena: Enable Rocket Arena gametype. Limited ammo, no multijumps. Players spawn with 200 health and 100 armor. i0_rocketarena 1 does not have BFG. i0_rocketarena 2 has bfg. (Value: 2/1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_spawnprotection: Enable the 1 second spawn protection. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_stickygrenades: Enable the sticky grenade. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_switchmode: Change the weapons switchmode.
Arrow 0 = Instant switch with 180 milliseconds delay.
Arrow 1 = Instant switch with 160 (Freeze Tag) or 150 milliseconds delay (bro_xp.cfg).
Arrow 2 = Instant switch with 140 milliseconds delay (plus.cfg).
Arrow 3 = Instant shot with 3 milliseconds delay (ProMode like).

i0_teleportprojectiles: Enable the teleportation of projectiles through portals. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

i0_ultraarmor: Enable Ultra Armor mode. Allow to reach 500 armor points by picking up armor. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_ultrahealth: Enable Ultra Health mode. Allow to reach 500 health points by picking up Mega Health and Regeneration power up. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_unlimitedammo: Enable unlimited ammo. (Value: 1/0 Default: 1)

i0_weaponspickup: Enable the weapons pickup mode. (Value: 1/0 Default: Innocent

:: Special Thanks ::
foksie'LoY for his help.
*pyro*shmick and phc.digit for testing.
muse for being comprehensive.
pyro clan for the great support.

Login or register to view attached files
+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p#
moonshield's picture

Now that's what I call a good config. Winking
Nice work dude.

PITBULL[ERA]

Thanks mate!

Look at your mail box, replied Winking

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

looks like this config is taking advantage of all q3 items and powerups.been waiting long time for something like this. i ll surely upload on HK servers.

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

its good to see this kind off stuff being developed, it looks real interesting to me, a new concept within e+ - I think that you should work with reno and forge the two concepts youve come up with and put into one working model.. also i got some suggestions which might be a good addition.. casa, ive put it on one of my servers for a test (the 1v1 never gets used)
http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/71.172.68.28:27890
I presume some can be made voteable? this would be a nice touch too.
anyway pitbull, check your pm.

PITBULL[ERA]

Thanks for the nice words mates! Happy

All the commands are votable and I made this list so you can add them to your current xp_vote variable.

set xp_vote "i0_multijumps, i0_stickygrenades, i0_oldgrenades, i0_pantsbfg, i0_disablebfg, i0_railonly, i0_teleportprojectiles, i0_enablehealth, i0_enablearmor, i0_disablepowerups, i0_ammopickup, i0_weaponspickup, i0_anticamp, i0_unlimitedammo, i0_dropweapons, i0_spawnprotection, i0_instantrail, i0_hitbox, i0_instantspawn, i0_rocketarena, i0_switchmode, i0_gibs, i0_regenhealth, i0_regenarmor, i0_classesctf, i0_allowflagdrop, i0_playerhealth, i0_playerarmor, i0_plusrail, i0_pluslightning, i0_plusplama, map_restart"

(map_restart is needed for changes to take effect)

I'm working on some additionnal variables at the moment, and will probably have a new version out in a few days Winking

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

Really nice config Disso, I enjoyed beating you up with it. Big grin Cool

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture
BuRyMe.<be> wrote:

All the commands are votable and I made this list so you can add them to your current xp_vote variable.

set xp_vote "i0_multijumps , i0_stickygrenades, i0_oldgrenades, i0_pantsbfg, i0_disablebfg, i0_railonly, i0_teleportprojectiles, i0_enablehealth, i0_enablearmor, i0_disablepowerups, i0_ammopickup, i0_weaponspickup, i0_anticamp, i0_unlimitedammo, i0_dropweapons, i0_spawnprotection, i0_instantrail, i0_hitbox, i0_instantspawn, i0_rocketarena, i0_switchmode, i0_gibs, i0_regenhealth, i0_regenarmor, i0_classesctf, i0_allowflagdrop, i0_playerhealth, i0_playerarmor, i0_plusrail, i0_pluslightning, i0_plusplama, map_restart"

I'm working on some additionnal variables at the moment, and will probably have a new version out in a few days Winking

ahh gotcha.. ignore that bit in my pm then Happy

PITBULL[ERA]
BuRyMe.<be> wrote:

set xp_vote "i0_multijumps, i0_stickygrenades, i0_oldgrenades, i0_pantsbfg, i0_disablebfg, i0_railonly, i0_teleportprojectiles, i0_enablehealth, i0_enablearmor, i0_disablepowerups, i0_ammopickup, i0_weaponspickup, i0_anticamp, i0_unlimitedammo, i0_dropweapons, i0_spawnprotection, i0_instantrail, i0_hitbox, i0_instantspawn, i0_rocketarena, i0_switchmode, i0_gibs, i0_regenhealth, i0_regenarmor, i0_classesctf, i0_allowflagdrop, i0_playerhealth, i0_playerarmor, i0_plusrail, i0_pluslightning, i0_plusplama, map_restart"

I was mistaken, Quake doesn't accept all of the variables I listed. It is possible to uses up to 256 individual characters in the value of xp_vote. In that case, you need to select the variables you would like to be votable and include map_restart as it is necessary. My bad, sorry! Thinking

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

can you pin point the variables that wont work in the game?

mow Q [EN]

As soon u have something like a final config, i gonna try it. If i like it, i put it on 1 of our new servers comming early july.

I must admit, i am really tyred of plus meanwhile, but i also have definetly no time to change something on it the last months, also i prefer to play atm instead of sitting in front of a config, reading tons of suggestions and test it out.