®FFT: ANK 2:1 DA/ 16.02.09

67 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
FFT: ANK 2:1 DA/ 16.02.09
madbringer wrote:

Em, we can use that 'get out of pure off free' pass, right?

as long as u didnt use it yet, why not, but if i find out u guys tricked me with using it twice, u gonna get punished Happy (i actually thought of that one after the post D: )

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

skull ur supposed to be a ranking assistant or whatever. why dont you rank this shit and lock it, rather than posting a comment is asking for trouble..

the main thing is that oska finds the war legit (dont we have one of those freebie cards by the way)
and reno if you look @ when the last war was ranked you would stop caring too. We are sort of stopping the serious trolling and are concentrating on just having fun now. (havent checked that auto ranking project in weeks, last i checked we only had concept designs and 0 php code Tongue )... We just waiting for release of the Mister Florin's Excessiveplus Overkill mod and concentrate on cup now (that and the credit crunch Love struck )

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

does it rly matter if i update the rank now? because seriusly, 98% of the cw's in near future are set by fft.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
*S!Soul*Lion! wrote:

rage+ wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
no wonder ank won, 5 da's intruded into ank and knew all the teamwork of da while fighting

dunno wat u mean by that but i can honestly tell u the DA that played today is a totally different DA from when i was in the clan. ( much better if u ask me ) your time will come too skull Happy

You bitch! But you already've been in SOUL so you know all OUR teamwork Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haha dont go using that as an excuse now. Im sure your team plays better now im gone. Happy

Lakitu
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Lakitu wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
no wonder ank won, 5 da's intruded into ank and knew all the teamwork of da while fighting

Oh, puhlease... Stop digging yourself a deeper grave. First of all, DA has changed alot from what it used to be, including tactics. Just because you dislike shady doesn't mean you need to fuck around making stupid reasons for why they ''suck'', geez..

u dont get the joke, dont u?

Also, go ahead and say it to everyone else commenting it. Maybe I was the only one, but I didn't discover any tracks of irony in your comment.

ehm dood, u rly think what i said could be real or my real oppinion?
i thought i overdrove it enough to make it unreal, also killers post was before my one.

Of course it could be your real opinion. Think.. THINK! Oh, and I can't see how Killer's post is connected to yours.

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

does it rly matter if i update the rank now? because seriusly, 98% of the cw's in near future are set by fft.

This is true - it'd be much easier to calculate accumulated points at the end of the cup and then add them to overall ranking. I think as long as it's ensured for each game PB + Pure are enabled (and we can let it slide once per clan/team?) ranking personnel can go back later and tally it all up...

rage+ wrote:

*S!Soul*Lion! wrote:

You bitch! But you already've been in SOUL so you know all OUR teamwork Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haha dont go using that as an excuse now. Im sure your team plays better now im gone. Happy

I'm 100% confident that any team/clan would find only an advantage in your presence with them in game, Zack. You are too self-deprecating Happy

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

[MR.]SKAF
skaf's picture

gana cia spaminti amzini gaidziai blet Happy

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

Tai koks skirtumas kur, jei ne cia tai eis kitur paspamint Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

Loooooooooock :salute:

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
UNREAL wrote:

Loooooooooock :salute:

fuck off, lock your brain. Tongue

Nothing is impossible