®FFT: ANK 2:1 DA/ 16.02.09

67 replies [Last post]
..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

Bien joué les mecs !
well done guys, I'm sad 'cause i haven't been there but whatever, we won so I won't feel guilty Happy

Quote:
no wonder ank won, 5 da's intruded into ank and knew all the teamwork of da while fighting

Arrow Just OMG, I won't flame but no one ever told us how is DA is playing, we just played as we are used to...

.aNk.mako!
UNREAL wrote:

cant believe mako's luck in this game, gG

Shame on you oh oh unreal dont whine Winking

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
rage+ wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
no wonder ank won, 5 da's intruded into ank and knew all the teamwork of da while fighting

dunno wat u mean by that but i can honestly tell u the DA that played today is a totally different DA from when i was in the clan. ( much better if u ask me ) your time will come too skull Happy

gg's DA was v nice war sure hell wasn't easy, Look forward to playing against u in future .
an gg's aNk Cool

Dont talk shit skull Winking Like Zack said, it's completely different now.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Anonymous
FFT: ANK 2:1 DA/ 16.02.09
UnknownUser807 wrote:

rage+ wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

dunno wat u mean by that but i can honestly tell u the DA that played today is a totally different DA from when i was in the clan. ( much better if u ask me ) your time will come too skull Happy

gg's DA was v nice war sure hell wasn't easy, Look forward to playing against u in future .
an gg's aNk Cool

Dont talk shit skull Winking Like Zack said, it's completely different now.

lal skull XD we all love u ;*
we have rly nice squad right now... its hard to play vs trance, mako, rage, torzelan and more... we need to train more... but its rly good imo

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

Why does every post having anything to do with ANK have to end up a shit-slinging contest?

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
FFT: ANK 2:1 DA/ 16.02.09
.aNk.mako! wrote:

UNREAL wrote:
cant believe mako's luck in this game, gG

Shame on you oh oh unreal dont whine Winking

i just cant believe, spawning about 10 times behind me, or living after my bfg and rocket is little wierd Cool anyway it wasnt gg from my side but gG both Winking

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

Why does every post having anything to do with ANK have to end up a shit-slinging contest?

You're wrong. It does not.

Nothing is impossible

PHNX 00F
end's picture

GG Both

Nice teamwork ank Smug

?_________?

GG Teams
Ps Torz in ank Oo what is his nick Thinking:

--))))d(-_-)b((((--

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

aNk'Terrible McRusty of Whineland :-({|=
anyone have an incredibly silky smooth config to share (800x600 @ crt) please? i clearly shoot bitches left and right on my screen but they just don't get hit :roll: i know i don't play as good as i used to but i also know when people should go down...

regardless, gg da, can't say it wasn't exciting!