Fairyprincess

13 replies [Last post]
fairyprincess
fairyprincess's picture
This is a full apology for fake nick naming, HK Goddam, PHC JoeyB, Dvinsk Biohazard, and HK Spider. Also for using ShinAkuma 1.7, Just so you all know, I plan on simply killing fairyprincess completely, I have already chosen a new name, and I am extremely sorry for any travesties I may have caused. I also have killed the infamous Mayhem, who was wreaking havoc about a year ago, yeah, pretty quick connection there, between the two.

If its trivia for anyone, I am currently playing a completely pure version of quake now, and am taking it alot more seriously than just mindless +shooting. I play on BE, NWC, Taint, Deex, and have had absolutely no problems with anyone lately, I think the only problem I had was azrael got a little ruffled just over the name, other than that, azrael just laughed at me and told me to work on my rails, damn 50 rail acc.
I guess this is a little late, but I bet this is the first "cheater" jerk to ever apologize formally.

DIABOLICAL UNLUCKY

Finally

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Fairyprincess
DIABOLICAL UNLUCKY wrote:

Finally

first post after 2 years Thinking: Big grin

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

mow Q [EN]

double account? Big grin

joey

Quote:
I have already chosen a new name,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ???

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

No surprise there. SHE (or he Shock ) IS FROM CANADA Love struck

Shady's Purgatory (the place where your fate on afterlife is decided according to your religion, not the turkish dude from Rs clan) Negative hierarchy (also this is a list of things that make me rage) goes like this (worst at bottom ) :

Religious hypocrites
Phil from phc and wasp (think he is clanless now)Chatterbox
Dopplegangers
CANADIANS
Redneck types from Deliverance with bad teeth and small town attitudes who rape other duds in ass in woods THEY JUST WANTED DIRECTIONS Chatterbox

So yea, good luck with new name, hope its not shady`AK Love struck OLOLOLOLO

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
fairyprincess wrote:

I guess this is a little late, but I bet this is the first "cheater" jerk to ever apologize formally.

You are wrong. Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

PITBULL[ERA]

Don't bring Canada in this Surprise

=ANU815=
outeris's picture

cool, so whats now ?

The majority of people think they think, when really they just change their prejudices. Understanding is a matter of will in most cases.

Lietuvių excessiveplus draugija - Lithuanians National Team
Linux (1st E17+Compiz powered ! Built on Debian GNU/Linux.)

MODDB.com all cool things for Quake III Arena @ one place from E+

joey

you play quake because this doesn't matter at all and never affected you

SINON)NWC(
SiNoN's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

No surprise there. SHE (or he Shock ) IS FROM CANADA Love struck

Shady's Purgatory (the place where your fate on afterlife is decided according to your religion, not the turkish dude from Rs clan) Negative hierarchy (also this is a list of things that make me rage) goes like this (worst at bottom ) :

Religious hypocrites
Phil from phc and wasp (think he is clanless now)Chatterbox
Dopplegangers
CANADIANS
Redneck types from Deliverance with bad teeth and small town attitudes who rape other duds in ass in woods THEY JUST WANTED DIRECTIONS Chatterbox

So yea, good luck with new name, hope its not shady`AK Love struck OLOLOLOLO

Watch your mouth ass! keep your Canadian insults to yourself. As if you knew a thing about Canada. Secondly, cheaters fake-nickers whatever are world wide.

)NWC( is best!