dr4nzy wrote:

im serious give a day Cool

don't bother blg xD lsf is dead :roll: Thinking:

VENDETTA HYDE

barlog mate ;P hahah dead;D

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
kLighter wrote:

fu admins, in topic where skull is offending narcyz and calling him cheater, u deleted my comment, but here where bax is offending my family and me u are doing nothing, fu admins.

Skull deleted that post. In fact, he said he would and you asked him to. You aren't doing much for Polish stereotypes.

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

(HK)Spider
spider's picture
kLighter wrote:

fu admins, in topic where skull is offending narcyz and calling him cheater, u deleted my comment, but here where bax is offending my family and me u are doing nothing, fu admins.

ok first of all, did you report the issue to any admin or moderator? or you just wait for us to take a look for every single post that is made on E+ forums? Next time you have an issue like this send me a PM and ill personaly find the solution for ya.

Poor bax, i gave you one more chance.. say bye bye.

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Just to let you know, the latest 1 month of lolxcessive episodes both in PLUS and DAWN have been happening without contribution of aNk or any of its members.

In case you missed us, here are a few generic comments:

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO

To countribute our absence. The non-bold ololololo's are for the time other things happen and we won't be here to comment on them. :thumbright:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Just to let you know, the latest 1 month of lolxcessive episodes both in PLUS and DAWN have been happening without contribution of aNk or any of its members.

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO

To countribute our absence. The non-bold ololololo's are for the time other things happen and we won't be here to comment on them. :thumbright:

k back to 30 rock.

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
.aNk.digit! wrote:

kLighter wrote:

Skull deleted that post. In fact, he said he would and you asked him to. You aren't doing much for Polish stereotypes.

sorry, I got overboard

(HK)Spider wrote:

kLighter wrote:

ok first of all, did you report the issue to any admin or moderator? or you just wait for us to take a look for every single post that is made on E+ forums? Next time you have an issue like this send me a PM and ill personaly find the solution for ya.

Poor bax, i gave you one more chance.. say bye bye.

Next time I will do that xD
But I hope there will be no occasion.

(HK)Spider
spider's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
OLOLOLOLOLOLO

So ?

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

unique * razer
raz's picture

gg

KR*dudek

gg