:: MASTERS CUP 2006 ::

59 replies [Last post]
ghost

im thinked alitlebit about playofs, and as im sayid once here it is good ida but im afaird of playing in all categories, meybe im mising stm but it looks for me like lots of games to play if a clan want take part in every category

btw ratz, congratz and gg to lem (about lutf round 1, they wasynt in good lineup but still beating them have huge value)

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

All CWs will be played in january 2007. First will be played for TDM winner, then TAG winner, then CTF winner and ice cream at end TOTAL CLAN winner. Will be great to reschedule TDM League for half of month. All results from playoffs will be ranked in new 2007 year rankboards. One clan if it is seeded in top 8 clans in all scoreboards can play minimum 4 CWs or maximum 12 CWs.

Arrow I am verry happy that PlayOffs have support of leading clan Lemon and following clan KO. Winking Lets speak other clans which are in top 8 category. HK speak clearly for it. What about others ? Post some here !

As you see in quote maximum CWs if your clan seeded in top 8 all scoreboards is 12. We can also use top 4 clans playoffs for small cups separate TDM, TAG, CTF, TOTAL remain on 8 starters but that is only less 3 CWs. So, we talk here then of maximum 9 CWs. Which is not big difference.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

since when ranking is a cup? ranking is a collecting of clanwars, nothing more or less. The clan who stands on top at the end is simply best clan of the year.

if u want have a winner under same conditions to all clans, than u need to do a league, like tdm-L.

I dont understand this thread to be honest. It is against principles of ranking.

{D*R*T} Anemic
anemic's picture

Agree with Mow.. The ranking is just an overview of the clan activity and skill throughout time. There shouldn't be a real 'winner', since it's an ongoing ranking that won't be reset (i hope?). Keeping a snapshot every now and then is all we need IMO.
Where's the sense in collecting all the points during a year if in the end the top position is determined by a single cup?

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Please read tread carefuly there are all reasons and benefits. Or should I make new post wich will be more transparent ?
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN

mow Q [EN]

I have nothing against a single cup, which can be also ranked for sure, like each league or cup before. But to make the winner of the cup to winner of rank 2006 is not ok. This would make the work of a year "kinda" senseless.

just wanna point that out.

(brasil plays against nub teams in qualification, but earns points for world rank of it anyway, and they are number one, not just because of playing good at wc or something, so, beeing at top on clanrank is not just luck like u said)

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

to be intergrated into the ranking is not needed - but a cup set up by rena would be nice and i for one would look forward to playing in it...
i see this as an addendum to the ranking system and not a replacement, i think there may be confusion.

mow Q [EN]

Quote:
:: FINISHING RANK YEAR 2006 ::

Nothing to confuse Happy

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow OK, I understand your's comments. Then we will put this in other flow. Rank remain neverendless (no reset). I will also run per year bases ranks anualy (all clans start from ZERO). After each season where from rank rank leader will invite top 8 clans from rank ladders to play "E+ Masters Cup" like Masters in tenis. And will be played in january. If some clans will not comme, then invitation goes lower then number 8 and so on. It is now fited in all desires or needs. Anyway, anyhow that E+ Masters Cup which MASTERS word describe fight 8 bests in ranking for crown and ranking show real strangt of clans... Idea Cool

-EDIT-
I WILL CHANGE TREAD HEADER

Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

well i must be confused Thinking people are talking here about winners of a cup winning the ranking - :-k
surely that is not what is being proposed....

*edit* late post....