Hiszy FREEZE LIKE Edition 2013 beta railgun

26 replies [Last post]
BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture
Re: Hiszy FREEZE LIKE Edition 2013 beta railgun
3M'darkangel wrote:

Bananarail was made to be clean cfg with a sod mod in mind as well, just a side note.

If you really meant it with having sod mod in mind, maybe you should have named it bananafail?

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
zarzyn wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

Darky and Fala and all other troll reading this topic. Why this talk is in this place Tongue wery simple.

EVILUTION wrote:
I still think banana itself is best of bananaclones

. Bopoh not reply for it. Also Admin of rus-rail- and Hft team. Who can reply on that sentence. WHO >Who can feel like worse with that sentence.

alienM wrote:
There is no "bananaclones". First one was Hiszy config (© Warrior. All rights reserved.) Then was made railmania and then after 2 configs was made banana config.

alienM wrote:

seems nobody care, even I don't care anymore.

Even milena dont care which cfg was Faster (ofc if railmania was she dont care if not she care )

Lolz zarzyn is right, fiendsin butthurt milenniumA saying that bananarail.cfg is best.
I can only say that from a pile of hiszy-banana-mania configs i would pick bananarail.cfg just because of that minus railknockback, it makes that cfg stand out from the crowd... Cant even count them all, but all of them are almost identical.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

epic thread Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
as i said 3m is out of cup

wat? u pidar and noob. XD

no im just a guy without gaming pc for some weeks xD

No, Fps, he is not out of the cup (seems so). On cup's thread he said he will post more info in monday/tuesday, and today is wednesday. He is just buying time. But for us he shouldn't worry. We will wait until sunday. Problem is this is pretty unfair for Skillz.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:

No, Fps, he is not out of the cup (seems so). On cup's thread he said he will post more info in monday/tuesday, and today is wednesday. He is just buying time. But for us he shouldn't worry. We will wait until sunday. Problem is this is pretty unfair for Skillz.

U can even wait till the end of world, the pc problem wont be fixed till i recieve my parts from store :] and still have no idea why voron havent wrote in schedule that we are out. About skillz we waited one week, they said lets play next monday, unfortunately on weekend we had the problems. So no big deal here Winking i think they might be also out of cup since teq left clan, but no idea.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

alienM wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:

U can even wait till the end of world, the pc problem wont be fixed till i recieve my parts from store :] and still have no idea why voron havent wrote in schedule that we are out. About skillz we waited one week, they said lets play next monday, unfortunately on weekend we had the problems. So no big deal here Winking i think they might be also out of cup since teq left clan, but no idea.

Maybe Bopoh didn't changed schedule because you didn't posted that clear in cup's thread as you said you will do monday/tuesady. Anyway if you change your mind and receive your PC parts until sunday we are here for this match. We will not ask for WO until week end. Otherwise, be clear, and if you definitely decided to leave this cup, post that to be clear.
Regards, alienM.