®(FFT) Hyper {2} : {0} ANK // 1.3.09

49 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Kifflam, my friend. I offer you burnt chips and the TRUTH.

Also, ANK threads turn into a local version of sandbox 'NO MAH TOI' fights because you didn't yet realize your cosmic potential.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR KIFFLAM WHILE I WANT YOU TRANSDESCENDEDLY !!!1

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

ShadyAK's picture

YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR KIFFLAM WHILE I WANT YOU TRANSDESCENDEDLY !!!1

p.s. Kifflam, brothers

[+]

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I meditated for a while today, pondering the nature of sun, and saw, in my visions, RAPE AND YOUR ASS. Chatterbox

Kifflam, brother.

ShadyAK's picture

The earth is 153 years old - FACT

The humans descended from lizard-faced robots, FACT

if you ever feel like going to sleep and then you wake up in the morning, or if you have ever been unhappy, you would benefit from the espilon program and its infinite cosmic wisdom.

Kifflam, brothers !

[+]

kek
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

UnknownUser807 wrote:
kek wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
not in spec on cpm14 trance? eventhough u were loosing?
gg

Specially posted this for you kid, so you can sleep better at night.

Happy
Skull, you ask for trouble with your posts. i think you like flames

Im just making fun out of mr ubercool ank trance, who always shows off as mature and skilled to public.
as right now, showing off how cool he is to fight hyper eventhough he is loosing.
but in a lousy fw he chicks out to spec on cpm14 vs us, cool or?

Do you even know my reasons for going into spec during a FW? Maybe I had a phone call, or go to the toilet or whatever. But either way that's none of your business, what happens within aNK does not concern you or anyone else outside aNk. I suggest u mind your own stuff in your own clan and stop trolling around for cheap flames.

Any of the mods, could you please lock or clean this topic up? It has derailed for too long...

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Before we go any further, you need to UNDERSTAND the basics. The fact of the matter is, we, the CHILDREN of the cosmic rays, are enslaved by the shackles of our own bodies. You must free your MIND.

Once, we were FREE as the morning wind. But no more. Look at Hannover, Germany. There is an underground base there, dedicated to the study of gravitational waves, and neutron stars. In truth though, it uses ancient Tibetan magic conjoined with the machinery from 3450 A.D when the world is on the brink of it's final breath, brought back by a time travelling alternate reality version of an old enemy, Arthur C. Clarke. What they created is an abomination capable of hiding the biggest lie ever - THAT THE WORLD IS BUT A GIANT HOLOGRAM.

The truth is out, friend. It's up to you to find the answers. Don't let them get to you.

Kifflam. As salâm ‘alekum, akh.

mow Q [EN]

i would have locked it long ago, trance, just got now power in ranking forum Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
(FFT) Hyper {2} : {0} ANK // 1.3.09
kek wrote:

Do you even know my reasons for going into spec during a FW? Maybe I had a phone call, or go to the toilet or whatever. But either way that's none of your business, what happens within aNK does not concern you or anyone else outside aNk. I suggest u mind your own stuff in your own clan and stop trolling around for cheap flames.

Any of the mods, could you please lock or clean this topic up? It has derailed for too long...

how about u accidently pressed the deagauss button and ur screen went unplayable?
because thats what u guys would tell me if i would do the same thing.
i troll u trolls eh?
gonna clean up as soon as im back from nap

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."