®[fft] deva 2:0 evol

29 replies [Last post]
Furiat
Furiat22's picture

Lol Big grin Is prepared next scandal? There is funny even. There was not ( not offending clan ) requiring opponent Evol and words were useless ( " assistance " ) Carica and needless.

[MR.]RIDDLER
Furiat wrote:

Lol Big grin Is prepared next scandal? There is funny even. There was not ( not offending clan ) requiring opponent Evol and words were useless ( " assistance " ) Carica and needless.

Would someone mind translating this to understandable english please?
Thanks.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
[fft] deva 2:0 evol

He means that his help, for whatever reason, wasn't really helpful.

mow Q [EN]

Just curios, why nobody asked ingame? If nobody asked ingame there should be also be no rematch, own failure than.

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

hmm. han asked me about caric during 2nd map (and already 12 mins of 2nd map went). Before 1st map i asked who is against caric, but got no answer. => nobody had anything against (cos if had, then answered). So the point is Caric helped via teamsay. TBH i didnt notice that.

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

[MR.]RIDDLER
[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

hmm. han asked me about caric during 2nd map (and already 12 mins of 2nd map went). Before 1st map i asked who is against caric, but got no answer. => nobody had anything against (cos if had, then answered). So the point is Caric helped via teamsay. TBH i didnt notice that.

I guess its case closed then.....
I didn't pay much attention to the specs untill I got bored being frozen but obviously it was too late then. I never knew this but if a spec is allowed to stay (if he's allowed by both clans or nothing is said against) then one of the clans can invite him.....taking it further this spec can then help this clan. Am I right?

Talk about taking advantage of the rules Laughing

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

in summer freeze up there was a rule that if spec says somehting about enemy position => its WO . in this cup there is no similar rule, kust nothing about specs and what can / cant they do. But imo its really disgusting when specs from another!! clan helps this way to clan, who permissed specing them. Its my fault also that i havent noticed that Worried sry for that.

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

hazo
HAZO's picture

Just my little opinion.
Like it was said there isn't any rule about WO in such situation. Also the score is rather big and 1 man can't help in such big way. So I think imho game shouldn't be play again. But next time ref should watch the specs more close and should let him to stay only if both clans will say YES to that person but won't keep silence.

btw gg, I trust that EVOL will return their past power

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

gg Happy