e6.cfg v2.0 - a change for the excessive side?

119 replies [Last post]
_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
><*PARANOiD.DA wrote:

Ok, this sunday we did a test war XvsJDS, here go my first conclusions
Movement: i feel confortable moving, runing even shot moving
I really like have health items
@ guns:
BFG: looks bit unpowerfull 4 me but the splash damage its ok
rail: its ok 4 me, usefull but not first gun (in allways i like much dev.cfg one)
mg: looks like old one
lg: same
sg: i feel a bit unpowerfull.

In general, i didnt liked it so much us i spected, i still think that dev.cfg (retro servers) is the reference.

Weird lol...its actually splash that got reduced and bfg itself has +10 damage than in e5/6 Winking I find BFG way easier weapon to kill in new e6b version than old one Thinking Maybe you got this feeling after play retro cfg which seems to have ultra strong bfg...it was kinda funny when Killer was whining about too weak bfg while Neri was crying its too strong hehe.
mg and lg are definitly way different...lg splash also reduced so now you need to be more accurate...in old e6 in map DM5 lg was dominating weapon...now i find bfg way more usefull than lg Shock
As for mg...there is HUGE difference now...just take a look at scores on dm17 and compare it with dm17 cws played on e5/6....damage is discreased..and also less spread makes it more demanding with aiming...less power+more acc needed=less kills and more pushing out of map Laughing Also limited ammo was forcing us to use other weapons like bfg which also resulted even more falling down...and also anticamp makes DM17 cw totally new experience...theres no constant holding upper platforms anymore cause you are forced to move down.
Shotgun...its not less powerfull than on old e6...it actually have increased damage from 42 to 43 Thinking

EVOL.GASOL

bfg sux magik xDD

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

yea sux....its too strong Big grin
Anyway i dont mind changing bfg to old one...noone was complaining about it in previous e6 so maybe thats best solution

'ASH

Rail is fine and balanced in the hand of e5/r players but a good railzor would still own with it. However a miss with it means you are in great danger especially in close maps such as dm5 and that's a good point.

alast0r
execrable's picture

if you are crying that weapon damage is too low then only coz you have no aim.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
alast0r wrote:

people dont wanna aim, they prefer lucky things '] such as railgun is for half of this community, if u dont hit its fine too, if u hit 4 times in a row, its lucky for them.
everyone can win with enough luck, skilled are the ones who dont base their win on luck

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

everyone can win in e+ even 1st time q3 nabs

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
alast0r wrote:

If you shot directly by bfg enemy sometimes even 3 times, he will be alive - that is aim. If You shot under him and You use splash damage, he will be dead after one shot. So what for to aim (in this case)? Does it not consist in efficience?

Nothing is impossible

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I always said, that e+ bfg is the most ridiculous weapon ever, and i stand by it. You hit someone in the face - he lives. You hit a wall 5 meters away from him - he dies.

Makes sense! Not.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
madbringer wrote:

You hit someone in the face - he lives. You hit a wall 5 meters away from him - he dies.

not in edawn and m0ve you dont Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!