[Closed] MVD stoprecord is actualy stops the MVD rec

2 replies [Last post]
epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
If you do :

\startmvd test

\stoprecord

it will stop the demo for being recorded even if it dosen't show it .. meaning you will see the little window in the same place you will have the recrod-mvd icon near your nick as spectator but the stream wont be recorded anymore ..it will STOP right THERE. you can check the file you've recorded and you'll that it ends right when you do the \stoprecord ..

i see this one as a major bug .. i would love to see this one done because
in this situation because after \stoprecord if you do \startmvd it say you can't because you already recording which is NOT !

i know there is a \stopmvd but you said that \stoprecord wont influence the mvd recording and looks like its not like that Tongue

stoprecord don't need to influence the mvd recording or if its not possible then do the stoprecord to do also stopmvd ..???

Edit: also i wanna add another tiny issue im sure wont be hard to do:

The 2nd player window that is apears while recording mvd is shows the player leaning left and leaning right while moving when in fact i have the lean disabled .. so my main view is showing no lean and the 2nd view shows it leaning left and leaning right ..

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture

Cant be fixed, the engine doesn't notify the cgame code when /stoprecord command is executed. I put in on the changelog, use /stopmvd, not /stoprecord to clean things up.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

ok then

also i wait response for "the leaning issue" too.
________
epsislow