Im a little troll, look at me jump

32 replies [Last post]
Nag!Out

Ok, now wanna ask in public, what was the reason of my ban? gimme any evidence to ban me for over 2 months..

buahha unlucky Big grin Someone don't like you Big grin On your place I will kick some ass now Tongue

Stary nic nie przegapiles. Tu jak zwykle nudy, syf i klutnie bez powodu Big grin Tu jest jak w Modzie na sukces. Trzeba sie cieszyc ze sie przegapilo odcinek Big grinLaughing out loud

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

As I expected.. no response. Nagi, I won't beat them.. They are so poor.. afraid of even their shadows.. hidden behind their monitors and acting heros..

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

scyzor
nagro E+ wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Ok, now wanna ask in public, what was the reason of my ban? gimme any evidence to ban me for over 2 months..

buahha unlucky Big grin Someone don't like you Big grin On your place I will kick some ass now Tongue

Stary nic nie przegapiles. Tu jak zwykle nudy, syf i klutnie bez powodu Big grin Tu jest jak w Modzie na sukces. Trzeba sie cieszyc ze sie przegapilo odcinek Big grinLaughing out loud

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

As I expected.. no response. Nagi, I won't beat them.. They are so poor.. afraid of even their shadows.. hidden behind their monitors and acting heros..

how huge is your monster ? :geek: lool

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Why is the topic name not neutral? This is a serious issue and ina posting insults on ranking topic and doing another on topic name. I remember a year ago warner man doing a big thing out of me and mad naming offensive topics (or borderline offensive) when splitting topics... Or it only applied to me and Madbringer ?

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

HOP HOP HOP

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Wow both a constructive argument and a demonstration of moderator maintaining their cool when topics get offensive. Also it is tradition every 4 months or so for 4+ ppl in 2!s to get fed up with clan and create one with better leadership and nice atmosphere (fallen, unity, ank)... We just follow rules of e+ .

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

HOP HOP HOP

It was a good question

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

bananarama.

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

voodoo
UnknownUser807 wrote:

2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:
HOP HOP HOP

It was a good question

Yes it was.

mow Q [EN]

shady, try to not use the word "unity" in relation with the unity clan, otherwise u may connect us again with racism ... (with or without intention...)