old *(Legion)* x-absolut

137 replies [Last post]
nihil
nihil's picture
do you remember him?
i heard from many sides that cheated in some league cw and also i saw some screenshots where he had 70 frags and noone other had more than 30..
i heard that he was kicked from legion coz of that..
now he is back with new clan.

i wanna some opinions from old players (which know anything about it, remember it).. coz i remember only that screenshots and some words..

i'm asking in publics coz he wants use drt server for cw..

not matter if he cheated? he is clean coz long pause?
..so can we accept him?..

absolut

nihil
nihil's picture

i didnt call you cheater..

absolut pls say here how was it in old legion

absolut

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

If its the same guy (and I’m pretty sure it is) he cheated against us ... he ended with 72 frags I think and no one else was close, though this is not unique, in the circumstances it seemed unbelievable everyone was playing so well, it was a great dm6.

I checked stats halfway through the map and he had just under 70 rail acc I think it was 69 and there was some discussion after the map just about the surprise of how well he did. He was asked to spec the next map (an odd decision for a clan leader to make) and the clan leader brought in another member. He [x-absolut] then said “sorry I’m busy and I’m not waiting around” and he disconnected, HALF WAY THROUGH A CW.....

I didn’t make any comments to legion while the cw was on so that could not have influenced ant decisions made, that said I do believe they where as surprised as me at his performance.

There was a demo of the match as it was part of the league many should remember this. Unfortunately I have no idea where the demo went. It was up at the old league site for a while. But that’s gone now. Some one may have it lurking on their pc, though this is a long shot perhaps.

Legion after a few days kicked him out. I’m also quite sure around that time he got kicked by a PB server. Then disappear till the last few weeks

If you want my opinion he is a cheater if it’s the same guy, that said I’m very suspicious and don’t trust many people fully. Though I think in this case the facts are enough.

{D*R*T} Anemic
anemic's picture

Well..

Another CW in which he was accused of cheating was against GOQ.
That was because on public servers he was always an average player, but as soon as there was a CW he was amazing (had about 80 frags in a map).
Thus we stopped the war after 2 maps, cause we just didn't believe him.

At our rematch with Legion he was kicked via PB 2 or 3 times due to a PB Hack (#130033). I don't know much about PB, so does anyone have an idea what violation that could be?
The next map he was able to play without being kicked, seemingly with a different cfg. We have a demo of him playing then and he didn't really seem to be someone able to make 80 frags a map..

IMO he is/was a cheater and i don't trust him.

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain

nihil
nihil's picture

To: absolut
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 18:46
Subject: Re: Hello

are u absolut from old legion?

------------------------------------------

To: nihil
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 06:52
Subject: Re: Hello Quote message

Yes!!!

absolut

pandora!box

If he is the same guy (and it seems he is) ... he cheated - not always but he did. Ban forever.

absolut

absolut

just wait for tha video... and by some pampers for ya ass Happy

u will be schocked if i tell you i am best german gamer ?