*[UO]* Recruitment

9 replies [Last post]
*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
*[UO]* RECRUITMENT

:: We are getting a lot of requests to join our clan last days, so we decided to make this recruitment topic.

:: As some of you could already notice, we are choosing new players very carefully, but because of it we are harmonious, well-integrated and we can keep friendly atmosphere in clan.

:: Through the reasons mentioned above, test is going to be long and multi-phase. If you want to find clan in 3 days it surely isn't place for you. Before applying think 100 times, we expect from you to be with us until the end.

:: Main requirements to join us are: loyality (50%), culture (25%) and skill/experience (25%). Values in brackets shows how important is each trait. We also prefer people known in E+ community, we know who we have to deal with then, there are often problems with unknown people/newcomers (ex-cheaters etc.), but if you are unknown and you satisfy the conditions, feel free to apply. We won't accept clan-jumpers and people with bad reputation.

:: We accept candidates from whole world [prefering Europe (ping and timezone difficulties with the rest)]. Only polish players in clan at the moment doesn't mean that we are polish-only clan. All nationalities have the same chances, I'd even say, we would like to recruit some non-polish player at last : )

:: If we will have enough interested people we will make (as I said before) multi-phase test and probobly we will kick some of them between each phases. Even if you fulfil all conditions, you can be not accepted if you simply don't suit to us. Maybe we will recruit 2-3 new members, maybe 0.

Have you already thought 100 times and you would like to join us? Send me private message (don't ask me at communicators, if you really care you will make a forum account) with following form:

[code:1]Nickname:
Previous clans and reasons of leaving:
How long do you play Q3 and E+:
Why would you like to join us:
[/code:1]

I will reply you with information about next step when we will get enough interested people (judging from amount of requests which I got last time, we will have some).

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Nicely written topic.

I wish more clan leaders were like this, instead of recruiting anyone who passes the test:

"can spam gg on forum", "can aim in general direction of enemy", "willing to join in shortest time possible"...

Test = ...pick one of the above... Worried

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Nicely written topic.

I wish more clan leaders were like this, instead of recruiting anyone who passes the test:

"can spam gg on forum", "can aim in general direction of enemy", "willing to join in shortest time possible"...

Test = ...pick one of the above... Worried

More leaders are like that,it's just that it's not really outspoken in most cases,atleast not until you get a trial membership.
Personality 65% in Zombie's case would be accurate.
Anyway,really well put Oska!! Good luck with the recruitment!

//skinnis

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
*ZMB*SKINNIS* wrote:

More leaders are like that,it's just that it's not really outspoken in most cases,atleast not until you get a trial membership.

I know all clans that are like that currently in e+ (dont worry i know zmbs do so Tongue ) but their number is decreasing, while the "lets get anyone who wants to join cause we are so desperate for memebers" style of clan leadership is on a significant rise.

thats what worries me.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

*ZMB*SKINNIS* wrote:

I know all clans that are like that currently in e+ (dont worry i know zmbs do so Tongue ) but their number is decreasing, while the "lets get anyone who wants to join cause we are so desperate for memebers" style of clan leadership is on a significant rise.

thats what worries me.

True,i guess people don't actually care about the clan-climate(friendship,teamspirit)at all. And by all means,that is worrying!

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

*[UO]* RECRUITMENT {snap}

Yeah foksie, well written topic, I very like such CLEAR recruitment, than for example only: "UO is recruiting. Write your nick if you wanna join". Same also with rules of cups, leagues, etc. EACH rule should be as strict as its possible.

Anyway, I dont wanna join UO TongueTongue:P

Nothing is impossible

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Recrutation is still open. We need few more people to start testing.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

gl

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Cool Nice post oska. GL [uo].

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

*[UO]* RECRUITMENT

:: We are getting a lot of requests to join our clan last days, so we decided to make this recruitment topic.

:: As some of you could already notice, we are choosing new players very carefully, but because of it we are harmonious, well-integrated and we can keep friendly atmosphere in clan.

:: Through the reasons mentioned above, test is going to be long and multi-phase. If you want to find clan in 3 days it surely isn't place for you. Before applying think 100 times, we expect from you to be with us until the end.

:: Main requirements to join us are: loyality (50%), culture (25%) and skill/experience (25%). Values in brackets shows how important is each trait. We also prefer people known in E+ community, we know who we have to deal with then, there are often problems with unknown people/newcomers (ex-cheaters etc.), but if you are unknown and you satisfy the conditions, feel free to apply. We won't accept clan-jumpers and people with bad reputation.

:: We accept candidates from whole world [prefering Europe (ping and timezone difficulties with the rest)]. Only polish players in clan at the moment doesn't mean that we are polish-only clan. All nationalities have the same chances, I'd even say, we would like to recruit some non-polish player at last : )

:: If we will have enough interested people we will make (as I said before) multi-phase test and probobly we will kick some of them between each phases. Even if you fulfil all conditions, you can be not accepted if you simply don't suit to us. Maybe we will recruit 2-3 new members, maybe 0.

Have you already thought 100 times and you would like to join us? Send me private message (don't ask me at communicators, if you really care you will make a forum account) with following form:

[code:1]Nickname:
Previous clans and reasons of leaving:
How long do you play Q3 and E+:
Why would you like to join us:
[/code:1]

I will reply you with information about next step when we will get enough interested people (judging from amount of requests which I got last time, we will have some).

all this post is a bullshit...i know it from my own experience...but GL&HF guys Big grin

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.