CHEATERS

8 replies [Last post]
·3.14·DIESEL
Ass we all have soo there where less cheater like befor .. that is good thing to this mode. Mayby cos info goes so fast to admins .. that RockS!

plz write here if you think some one is cheating....we can talk and see some screen shot mayby demos Happy
t:Von Diesell

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

haha there are 2 other threads on this, but they died, the idea is good like the official ban list and the cheater blacklist i started, i would love people to keep names up to date, makes admins life easier Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

{D*R*T} 4r0
4r0's picture

I just wanna hand it to the hard working admins out there... thx Cool

I actually used to be a counter-strike player, but i got enough of the cheating. There is some of it in Quake also, but not all so mush as in cs. Well i think its mostly, because of the admins who deals with cheaters, much more efficiently and actually wanna keep there servers clean. This community seems much tighter also, so that probably has its own factor aswell.

So if we players of the community help the admins also, with tips and such things. We will be able to keep the playing fare and fun for all Big grin

LADY -EN-
{D*R*T} 4r0 wrote:

I just wanna hand it to the hard working admins out there... thx Cool

1. a big THX back 2 u, 4r0 - edy pays alot but sometimes a "THX" is more worth than money. Happy

{D*R*T} 4r0 wrote:

This community seems much tighter also, so that probably has its own factor aswell.

2. DAMN RIGHT !!!

{D*R*T} 4r0 wrote:
So if we players of the community help the admins also, with tips and such things. We will be able to keep the playing fare and fun for all Big grin

3. 100 points for YOU for a "perfect attitude" !

greeTz
Lady

REAL LEGENDS NEVER DIE !

**LSF** XERXES
G-Ray's picture

hate cheaters .....its killing all fun one time u win one time lose so if u want to own its real sux its better to play a good game and lose that play cheap game and win, but its me cheaters are banned Big grin

HYPER*GOOF
goof's picture

Crying it is so sad! some people call me cheater and i can't play on 1vs1 cup Crying Crying BUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
pls i want to play Praying
i am no cheater

mfg goof

?XXX??XXX?DeaDAnGeL
HYPER*GOOF wrote:

Crying it is so sad! some people call me cheater and i can't play on 1vs1 cup Crying Crying BUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
pls i want to play Praying
i am no cheater

mfg goof

I'm a fan of hyper clan...not...that just sounded nice xD
Have fun ppl!

Face you'll live,tails you'll die...

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Sounds better Dead Angle - Won't comment on what you said before you edited your post Evil

ExcessivePlus Administrator

?XXX??XXX?DeaDAnGeL

No need to comment on that...And it's ANGEL not ANGLE >.>

Face you'll live,tails you'll die...