first of all dvinsk is american clan conformed by:
Default | Biohazard | Nixter | Sting
we came from similar clans like PHC, EPR*X* & OXF
the thing is that we have been playing for a while now
we are really close to each other
dvinsk is like a family to us
the thing that bothers me is that people i think and i have been told
is that they think we are like "coky" i think is the word
we are not plz really, when we were in other clans problems were not having CW's problem was winning CW's but now that we are a strong clan with awsome players in it. it seems that now problems is finding who want's to CW us, it's really sad u__u cuz we train like 3 times a week
put our best effort so when we got cw we fight good
but what does it matters if we go talk to some clan and they always say no
u_________u i dunno if they are afraid or like POD*BOSS told me that people think this kind of things about us.
look we are just another clan in america
i really want to enjoy my time here in this mod and quake 3
we in dvinsk love CW'S but its like why now they don't want to fight us
if it wasn't for europe i think i should really quit quake cuz
in america there is so much different, the kind of gaming and the people
but i dunno if i put this in wrong forum but i just want it to express myself
so please give DVINSK a chance to be cool with you guys
i now i've been kind weird with many people but i dunno i guess i just want to have fun now
i work all day then i go home to play quake
sometimes i don't have good days and i kind take all my problems in quake but i think we all dont have good days
but trust me im working on it
to be more peacefull and don't fuck around.

please E+ give my clan a chance to proobe that we are good clan and we can play right and be cool with everyone.

if someone read this, and i hope someone read this please let me know
and if you want CW please pm me or in our forum, we will be really happy to know that someone want's to battle us. :roll:

well that's all i want to say.. now i go back to work, im at work atm LoL :oops:

kek

I think you need to keep your head down even if u are #1 around. Thats called humility and usually it sums up a good clan image. I don't know your clan that well but since u came here to complain about this, it means that partly this could have been your fault. So look back, analyze and change the future.

Anyways GL with it.

ps. defaxor stop abusing the paragraphs, gives me a headache Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Dvinsk Situation:::

seriusly, keep up the good work, u guys are finally a clan with people who are good enough to own all others in us.
players in us are a lot different to the in eu, in eu, the players seem to try harder to improve then in us which makes skill of both continents completly different.
so keep up the good work doods and improve, skill of players in us gonna incrase more if they got stars shining for them.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Warren G
FELiX's picture

where u was when we were w8ing 60 min at date/time which u choose and on server which u chose. Divinsk posponed 3 times date and didnt come on 3rd date which u set. U had said nothing before and during "cw" u couldnt come, just when one of our players asked u defaxor on msn, u said u wasnt able to play few days before cw, funny u said it 1h after cw......

n/c

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
FEL!X wrote:

where u was when we were w8ing 60 min at date/time which u choose and on server which u chose. Divinsk posponed 3 times date and didnt come on 3rd date which u set. I had said nothing before and during "cw" u couldnt come, just when one of our players asked u defaxor u said u wasnt able to play few days before cw.

n/c

yup man i'm really sorry for that one.. but i was having problems with my life i was living in another city didnt have computer with me i played on cybercafe sometimes. but is diff now man. Big grin

Warren G
FELiX's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

yup man i'm really sorry for that one.. but i was having problems with my life i was living in another city didnt have computer with me i played on cybercafe sometimes. but is diff now man. Big grin

i remember good when some1 past on irc ur answer. There was smth like defaxor working in photoshop said:
xxxx

so 2 things: how could u chat on msn without pc and work in psh.

n/c

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

i did that in cybercafe man
a friend of me got this cybercafe in tj
he didnt charge me nothingn for using pc
but sometimes when cyber was full
i couldnt use pc u_u
or if i tryed to play people will lag me
cuz they use limewire youtube myspace bla bla
i coudln't play u_u

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

I swear I remember reading you guys making the announcement that you were finally ready for matches, and now all you want to do is CW. Maybe try starting with some FW's to give people a chance to play you as a clan before it becomes ranked. Oh, and cocky isn't strong enough a word, and that is directed only at Defaxor (deface, syserror, default, and also the guy who pretends he needs a clan all the time...)

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

Warren G
FELiX's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

i did that in cybercafe man
a friend of me got this cybercafe in tj
he didnt charge me nothingn for using pc
but sometimes when cyber was full
i couldnt use pc u_u
or if i tryed to play people will lag me
cuz they use limewire youtube myspace bla bla
i coudln't play u_u

aha..

its convo between us and u when we asked why u hadnt showed on server.

Quote:
| P h o t o s h o p . Junkie | moz.art | says:
biohazard
his motherboard got screwd
so he doesnt have pc
soul less got his arm broken
lal
P h o t o s h o p . Junkie | moz.art | says:
nixter is in university doing tests
P h o t o s h o p . Junkie | moz.art | says:
im really sorry
we want it to play u guys
we want to do it D:
but we can't atm

priceless

BIOMECHKERM!
KERMITDAFROG's picture

my only thing is that if u are a family and a good clan why did u just lose two players? I dont think u guys are that cocky (towards me anyways), just a little over confident. but whatever i dont think that the E+ world really needs to be this DRAMA..... ITS A GAME NOT A FRICKIN SOAP OPERA!!!! lol Tongue

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
BIOMECHKERM! wrote:

my only thing is that if u are a family and a good clan why did u just lose two players? I dont think u guys are that cocky (towards me anyways), just a little over confident. but whatever i dont think that the E+ world really needs to be this DRAMA ITS A GAME NOT A FRICKIN SOAP OPERA!!!! lol Tongue

Very good point. A family wouldn't kick out 2 players so quickly because they 'couldn't keep up'. That sounds more like an army who thinks about nothing but winning.

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin