Config: excessive5r
Friendly fire: Off
PunkBuster: On
Pure: On
Server: BNT server
refree: dirty

Login or register to view attached files
Seth

Congratulations wgvd, going in the right direction.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

*BNT* TYP!

pld. both

pure e5r whore

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

congratZ wgvd nice score

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture

gg wgvd and rkt ))nice

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture

gg wgvd and nice teamplay this time

bad day rkt... next cw not so soon

next time all rkt try to make ur client pure

@ wgvd: ur server have some bugs...we have lost 1h with connecting... why BNT server was good for connect (also pure 1 and pb 1) ????? Thinking:

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

well played wgvd Happy
can be better rkt Winking

kraster
kraster's picture

the most shit server i've ever saw(the first one) at which u couldnt disable some things and talk and we lost one hour. geez

sry rkt .. i had to go(thought it would be played in that hour we lost for nothing) ..

dwob

Quote:
@ wgvd: ur server have some bugs...we have lost 1h with connecting... why BNT server was good for connect (also pure 1 and pb 1) ?????

hmm, sorry but i real have to say that u are first ones that had connections troubles like this on our server..(although i think it were only 2 members of you that had the problems...). All wgvd-members and wtf-members have no problems, we played there against trb, trb played against znx on our server usw...and all could connect....

the only thing that is a real a bug, is that when u have wrong password the "server is full" message comes and not "invalid password". if anyone has an idea how to solve it then tell it to me plz... Happy

but nevertheless good game & thx to dirty that we then were allowed play on bnt server and haven't needed longer discussions and finally could play.

kraster
kraster's picture

there were some pk3s that shouldnt be there. i didn't got till now problems on many e+ servers with pure and pb(and visited almost all of them..) check it out again .

cmon foksie do that rank servers job faster Tongue

gg wgvd

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture

@ Dirty: ur right m8, F****** right...we could do it bether

@ Dwob: We have tryed many times the pw. and we are not so stupid to type wrong 1 by 1 pw for several times... so... where is ur point? I say that because: first 1 was on server, then i just simply "reconnect" and message "server full" was stoping me to join...how is that? also i have pure client and since 3-4 months I had buyed a key so im f****** pure...also i could connect on BNT srv wich is pure and pb on both. So please don't tell me we had typed wrong pw. I'm open to help to find what is wrong.

BR, Hyper