About EN, X-Nature and X+

45 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
Hi Folks,

i think i have some good news for u, especially for EN new times breaking on, even EN stoped their "clan"-activities in 1.16 and 1.30 (that means not that some of us will not play there).

1st of all, EN have now their new dedicated rootserver and will close their crappy shitpinged server for ever. Our new server will give u a more than avarege good ping and a very smooth connection (even it's based on ur own connection, too). Fact is, we found a good hoster, which is well known for giving good servers escpecially for the "gamers-necessity".

What i write here belongs just to the "german" Servers, because EN is using 2 rootservers, the spain one belongs to our Co-Leader "Xtermy, so all i write here belongs the German EN Servers, not to the Spain.

Whatever, this is how we will use our Servers:

]EN[ FragHoUs3 FFA (e+ Pants based config)
]EN[*ThreeWaves* CTF (e+ Pants based config, also our Warserver)
]EN[ FreeZe TAG TDM (e+ Pants based config)
]EN[ Insta-Ex X-Nature FFA (e+ x-nature config)
]EN[ X-Nature FreeZe ME TAG (e+ x-nature config)
]EN[*NaRcoTicS* (1.32 Original Mr. Pants' Excessive Overkill)
SWE Excessive CTF (e+ Pants based config)

SWE-FunhouSe-Pants (1.30)

SWE SoD CTF (116)
SoDFriends (EN & SWE) (1.16)
SWE 1vs1 SoD Camp (1.16)

All servers are to find over the Serverspider, ASE (or similiar for Linux), Gamespy and other Servertools.

(This SWE Clan is a pure SoD MoD Clan which is excisting, i think, since 2001, they try also to come now a bit to X+, and they have nothing similiar with the SWE Clan from X+, even just some swedish people Laughing

Our X-Nature Config seems to be finished in our eyes, the prob withit was, on how more we have done, what the railers wanna have on it, the excessives and also the railers disliked it, so we gone back to the basic. For people who will have no clue with that x-nature config, see it like this, i think we will get the server busy, that means more nubs come to x+, means even all clans have "a bit" better chances to get fresh meat.

Rail, Rockets, like Bro.cfg, Plasma = Bro, but changed cycle and power, rest like pant's, just a bit weaker + some own settings for gameplay and so on. As we tested it, most players have with this setting "common"-fun. Also i think, this config is not made for leagues and so on, but i think, excessives and railers can have some fun-wars on it.

X-Nature means just "X" for excessive and "nature" for the nature of game, we tried to keep for both sides the essential things in config.

All people, who wanna have the config, can get it, after this post, just one pls, rename it please if u change just a part in it.

We are still open for some suggestions, but think about it, it shell be a common config for bro- (mr.)players and excessiveplayers, so, we can just accept changings, which belongs to 1 of this group if it don't destroy to much of 1 of this 2 sides.

The next good news for X+ is, that more "Pant's"-Clans are discovering X+ more and more

So, atm known and maybe coming soon Pants Clans in X+ are;
- EN
- EK
- X ?!
- DFE
- FUC (X+ Clan mixed out of 4 Pant's Clans)
- SKR (will follow i think)
- EVIL (see SKR)
- MCNutty seems to be dead, lol, but i think they can have a chance in X+ to rebuild (see SKR and EVIL)

Than i hope, clans like "3lement", "STFU", "DV8", "TD4" will follow with a few other, too.

If all will work, like it work now, than we think to make a ladder for X+-Pants together with the other clans.

So, we can hopefully watch in a nice future of X+ even Q4 is coming soon or not.

Regards
MowLy

ghost

im ben gald to see these clans in rtf league, if u can spend more time at mine league cfg, gona sheduling games after summer break bycose someone else open an freeze league, to much good neews can be a bad neews...

mow Q [EN]

shibby said me i postet the wrong config

i will upload today evening the correct one, sry for that

@hq
i think i will write u a pm, cause i will have not a lot of time to help u, but maybe a friend of me, also i try to give u some contacts of the other clans.

*RuBeN!*

It's all clear in 1 topic, thanks Happy

At least there is 1 excessive v004 server... now we gotta get guys playing on it, and this is a piece of work Thinking

Anyways, does anyone know who coded Excessive Unlagged v003?

mow Q [EN]

The Original is made my Mr. Pants' aka Daniel Schöhnblum, if i am wrong correct me somebody.

for the v3 config watch in ur excessiveplus folder Winking

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

Sounds good! I can't wait to try out the new servers. I tried out your config on the ]EN[ Insta-Ex X-Nature FFA and I like it, though I am a little worried about the MG which can be quite spammy, though I guess this is one for the excessive (non-plus) players. Still a nice and solid config, fun to play. You do cover the taste of the BRO players, at least mine. Happy

mow Q [EN]

u still played on the new server Winking!

this post is just bit late done by me Happy

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

Hehe alright, well I did like the servers. Happy

*RuBeN!*

I meant who made the mod, I know I can play it in X+, but I mean the Excessive Unlagged that can be played in 1.30, like on Dv8's Unlagged Server Thinking

mow Q [EN]

ask frenzy, i dunno.

DeviL*[INSIDE]*
vragec's picture

i like X-nature config .. it more fun and you need to be more carefull where to go and to be easy fraged by railgun (finaly) Happy

..: No idea no signature :..