Influence mouse to game skills

89 replies [Last post]
*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
As wrotten in topic.

Actually I use some newbie mouse, A4Tech OPTO 325 ( http://www.gral.pl/preview/A4Tech/A4TechNavigatorOpto325_89.php <-- sry, I couldn't find it on english site, but photo is photo Big grin ).

Today I came back from school, and see my mouse f****d down. My young brother, killed both scrools and mouse doesn't want to move sometimes now.
I used this mouse about 4 years, so I'm really accustomed to this model and now I'm scared: when I buy new, more proffessional mouse I won't accustome to it Thinking , and more I won't setting sensitivity which I use now, cuz it won't be the same on new mouse Thinking

So, do you think, will I accustome to this mouse? How long will it take? Will my skills grow up if I buy for example mx518? And is mouse pad giving a lot to proffessional mouses?

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

mow Q [EN]

I am not an mouseexpert, for that we have here HQ.

But about getting unsed to a new mouse: For it takes average 3-4 weeks, untill i find the usage with the new mouse ok.

Warren G
FELiX's picture

mouse doesnt make ur skill higher. It helps imrpove skill and play better but nothing for free. If u arent good it wont help u.

ql-maniek

hahahaahha i have this mouse Big grin

(saul, pla, atwa, menjek, bazz, oska ... ) Kiss

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
FEL!X wrote:

mouse doesnt make ur skill higher. It helps imrpove skill and play better

So what? Your first sentense contradiction with second.

I know, not many ppls are as good as you Applause , but many ppls use proffessional mouses so if it give nothing, why they and you do it?

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

2005 Strutter

i used to have a rubbish microsoft or dell mouse, i had it for a very long time

i got an mx518 one day coz my other mouse broke... i accustomed to it pretty fast. its nothing to worry about, you will definitely get used to it Happy

and yes i do recomend logitech mx518

+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p#
moonshield's picture

Hehe the only thing leading to my death is that my mouse constantly fucks up. It's a 20€ mouse bought from a bookshop with 1€ mousepad bought from gas station.

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

mx518

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Yeh i used to use a roller mouse XD Then bought an mx and it rocked, takes no time to get used to but i used zaks comp and he had the same mouse i bought so that helped.

I also bought a funct surface mousemat its a bit dear at £20 (do ure own exchange Tongue) and that also helps alot. But like hq said u got to have it in you for it to come out Big grin

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Influence mouse to game skills
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

And is mouse pad giving a lot to proffessional mouses?

i just can say a mousepad is a good friend for a gamer.
i use a steelpad 5L any everymouse works on it like it was build for it! (sure the 5L is expensive, but a qck+ is enough like some people say)
the mouse doesnt matter that much for me, since i dont care about getting used to a mouse.
u just need to know when to click fire so u will hit, and thats possible with any mouse and most sensitivitys. (while the sens should fit ur hand)
actually im playing with my third ballmouse, cuz everything fucks up here Laughing

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

i had an dell mouse also...
then i bought a Logitech G5 it really increased my skills... Happy