PRO is...... DEAD

5 replies [Last post]
Amigos
Amigos's picture
so.... PRO is no more... we have not much time to play as team coz we in germany have to a lot for a good apprentice an we have not the time to organize school and playing quake.... It was a nice time with PRO... an its not fair that we havend answerd off matches and anything else for all that a big SORRY... so now i und wandalia have decide to cloose this CLan or Team.... so admins you can delete this public and the private too.... it was a nice time in e+ tdm-l was very nice and funny and a big thx and the organizers and admins.... so to all quaker go straight on and make not a big think about our not responding or death....

So now PRO is...

CLOSED!

Greetz Amig0s! Crying

@members.... have fun in next time find a good clan there you cann really improve what you can.... big THX to the members of PRO!

Im horny on Q3......SEX, ALCOHOL AND QUAKE IS THE ONLY I NEED....Big grin

Quake III Arena E+ MOD 4 LiFe

**?S?**KAIN**
CSAMaUeR's picture

Goodbye PRO Guys! It was an nice time with you! I wish you GL and a lot of fun in Future! Hope to cya again! Crying Winking

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

awwwwww Shock

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

-[Air]-

bad news...
but the signs said it already...
gl dudes

Willing is not enough, we must do!

triv'
trivium's picture

aww Crying

gl guys Smug

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
PRO is...... DEAD

its neverending circle of rise and fall of clans. Good luck in finding a clan for next gaming

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603