user interface is version 4, expected 3

17 replies [Last post]
milfhunter
Hey All,

I have been trying to fix this myself. Googled the problem etcetera. I wanna play e+ with some friends but i keep getting this problem trying to install the game. It has something to do with versions, i only got no idea how to fix it.

Screenshot of the problem.

Maybe 1 of u has had this same problem, many thx already for reading this hopefully someone has a solution.

greetz

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Only guessing now, but try to apply the latest 1.32 patch.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

install clear q3a -> install point release 1.32 -> install e+ mod 1.03 final -> update quake3.exe to version 1.32c

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

milfhunter
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

install clear q3a -> install point release 1.32 -> install e+ mod 1.03 final -> update quake3.exe to version 1.32c

and the problem is solved! ty very much

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

no problem:-) If i can, i do help

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

KENSHIRO

Surprise

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
KENSHIRO wrote:

Surprise

What the fuck are you doing, man? You have a million of spam topics avalible, get your useless self in one of them, k?

Just btw, you don't need to actually install 1.32c if you don't plan to run a server, 1.32b will work just as fine.

ghost
madbringer wrote:

KENSHIRO wrote:
Surprise

What the fuck are you doing, man? You have a million of spam topics avalible, get your useless self in one of them, k?

Just btw, you don't need to actually install 1.32c if you don't plan to run a server, 1.32b will work just as fine.

buehehehe and who said that, just an rofl ']

btw the mesage apers on scren when mod u trying to run expecting deferent point relase than u curently have, couse it was writen for deferent pr.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

You telling me i'm useless?

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
madbringer wrote:

actualy its HQ hummor Smug biggest poster saying something against posting Winking

there is a huge difference though, cause all your posts are readable, and most are funny Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

ghost
madbringer wrote:

just an person with sicki fingers, well meybe not sticki couse it seme they are just glued to keyboard Happy