Excessive Bloodbath Cup

646 replies [Last post]
Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

Well can penis and wgvd please play there game soon. Maybe somone take on the responsability to get the clans at the server. Be nice to get this cup going Winking

One weapon is enough.

oldskool'shox

i want to remember wgvd and penis, that today is the last day, to get this match played. otherwise a forfeit win will be given to wgvd, since penis showed no interest in getting it done. Winking

-C4-SCHORSCH
Y2GR'Dvorak wrote:

lolwut. Might have actually told us about the war before expecting us to show up.

i dont visit forum anymore unless ppl tell me to with something cos im banned here (and stopped caring), i hear today (just 5 mins ago, coming back from a ZMB fw btw) on msn from one of the Evil guys that there was a wgvd-penis war today (im the guy who bothers to organise our ppl for wars btw). Thanks for telling bout this fw.

HERE TAKE MSN EVEN THOUGH I DONT MAKE EFFORT TO CHECK UP WHO SAW THIS, WE PLAY 2MORO K U DIDNT SAY NO SO IT IS ON OMG U DIDNT SHOW UP IT IS WO GG OH MEIN GOTT DER PENIS IST GELBE KARTE

:roll:

I couldn´t add you to my msn, so is there any sense when i suggest to play on sundays 21.00 (you dont read forums also Happy )

oldskool'shox

seems like this cup is frozen atm due to the delayed penis vs wgvd match.
you guys think you can get this one played until friday? :roll:

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

well. I think they have been given enough time already Tongue . Like looking after little children. Anyway we will give untill friday for the war to be played. If not by then, Both teams are disqualified for game not been played. Does not seem fair to put one clan through if the game has not been played.

One weapon is enough.

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

Well its a real shame but it seems wgvd and penis cannot play there war. Because of both clans not managing to meet at a server, Myself and Shox will have to eliminate both from the cup. This then results in pol gaining a wo to the final. I am sorry for both penis and wgvd.

One weapon is enough.

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

nah.. its no problem and better for the cup, just play the final and have fun there

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

q3 tv on this ?

One weapon is enough.

^[Evil]Monkey

FINAL
POL vs EVIL

DM5 and DM3 PoL choice! (right click, view image to see full image)

DM11++ and PRO-Q3TOURNEY7(oops) Evil choice!

fu tourney7

gg!
we wanna clanwar for revenge soon :twisted:

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

Well was a great war, Very tense. Sorry for the short delay at the beggining. Loosing by 2 frags killed us on dm3 lol . and maybe q3tounry7 was a bad choice by me lol Big grin

gg Winking cya at the next war

One weapon is enough.