Excessive Bloodbath Cup

646 replies [Last post]
_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Don't funny. If i remember correctly, after the ban, the first e5 cup became "unranked" so Odin and Killer could participate (before that several eX-config based config cups and events were for e-Ranking) and killer and odin never really cared about Plus rankings (or didn't have enough pull to ppl scratch the ban) (well odin did get unbanned but lolx0r he took part in loads of plus cups after that :roll: ) so please get your facts right the people who said "IMMORAL, MUST BAN FROM BOTH MODS LIKE ODIN/KILLER"

Last ranked e5/6 cup was long time ago (TDM league)...when FuC still was active clan.
The fact is that every single Cup organised by Secret (including both bananas) was sopose to be ranked one. Its the participating clans who didnt agree with that and said they will play under 1 condition - Unranked ( bcos "not their cfg/gametype")

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

Don't funny. If i remember correctly, after the ban, the first e5 cup became "unranked" so Odin and Killer could participate (before that several eX-config based config cups and events were for e-Ranking) and killer and odin never really cared about Plus rankings (or didn't have enough pull to ppl scratch the ban) (well odin did get unbanned but lolx0r he took part in loads of plus cups after that :roll: ) so please get your facts right the people who said "IMMORAL, MUST BAN FROM BOTH MODS LIKE ODIN/KILLER"

first of all Memphis action was same as Killer's, not as Odin's. There had been quite a difference, Killer received twice longer "punishment".

You say Killer and Odin had been treated different since they didnt care about rank. But yet actually most (also you) state that memph doesnt care about any E+ actions... so what is the difference?

The first e5 cups became unranked because of Odin and Killer as much as there are less E+ games because of Memph being banned!

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

He officially is a cheater.

I especially resent this statement. Call him a multiple felon, a babykilling communist redneck, but the word "cheater" implies he wallhacks or aimbots rather than made an unsolicited guest appearance.

In games and sports all kinds of unfair practice are considered cheating. Where is the big difference in having an aimbot taking over your aim or another player taking over everything for you? Acting as a ringer is definitely cheating, no matter from what point of view you are looking at it.

I would write more about how pointless it is to ban someone in a place with no set ranking system (and a declining playerbase + most cups being funcups)

if it was pointless, noone would mind it Winking

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats

1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.

v. intr.

1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I'm with Secret on this one. Cheating is cheating; it might be of different magnitude than some asshole aimbotter, but it's the same ballpark. You (Tem) support your arguments by stating that neither you nor Memph care about e5 and it's dead anyway, but as long as some people do care, it's alive, and looks like some people DO care... in the end, it doesn't matter what your subjective opinion about what happened is.

^[Evil]Monkey
madbringer wrote:

I'm with Secret on this one. Cheating is cheating; it might be of different magnitude than some asshole aimbotter, but it's the same ballpark. You (Tem) support your arguments by stating that neither you nor Memph care about e5 and it's dead anyway, but as long as some people do care, it's alive, and looks like some people DO care... in the end, it doesn't matter what your subjective opinion about what happened is.

for a polish guy, your english is bloody good Cool

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

I especially resent this statement. Call him a multiple felon, a babykilling communist redneck, but the word "cheater" implies he wallhacks or aimbots rather than made an unsolicited guest appearance. I would write more about how pointless it is to ban someone in a place with no set ranking system (and a declining playerbase + most cups being funcups), but believe me, it's much much much easier to unite Edawn's great development and Eplus's somewhat active playerbase, then hobo prince giant PC corporation into sponsoring an ExcessivePlusDawn World cup with a 4 million EURO prize kitty, and then somehow finish in first place and get 500 000 euro as a clan and 250000 from 1v1 cup, then bet all 750000 on a horse in Ascot june races, knowing from inside information that the horse with 6/1 would come in first, then with the resulting 4 and a half million, finance a source of fuel more efficient, cheaper than and better for the environment than fuel but equaly as powerful, then send Skullhead into Football Academy, patch him full of un-noticable nanosteroids, make him captain of Bayern Munich and top Bundesliga GoalScorer in his first professional season, and as his agent set him up to go out with that Megan Fox chick from that stupid shapeshifting robot movie, and then me and some chick and skullhead and megan fox chick drive off into the fucking sunset wearing ARMANI sunglasses and Bundesliga medals/AMD EXCESSIVEDAWNPLUS medals//whatever tied around our necks in our fireapple red fucking CHEAPER THAN FUEL-YET WERY FUCKING FAST CONVERTIBLE into the SUNSET while winning the NOBEL PIECE PRIZE for both solving world hunger, pollution and fuel consumption in a 24-month period than to force memphis willingly sign up to any cup which has anything "EXCESSIVE" related to it.

:salute:

What a pile of shit Tongue . Anyway rematch soon. Lets take the cup of this situation and focus on why it was made in the first place

One weapon is enough.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Jeff Dunham Show 3 - 0 Romanian Killing Terminal

Game for: Bloodbarth Cup

Maps:
1. 17+ ( JDS choice ) - 205 - 70 for JDS
2. FR3DM1 ( RKT choice ) - 208 - 127 for JDS
3. PRO-Q3TOURNEY4 - 198 - 134 for JDS

Settings:

Config: e5
Gametype: TDM