Excessive Bloodbath Cup

646 replies [Last post]
><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
EmiR wrote:

so your guys loose your fucking mind totaly?
im not angry beause lg is my fav. weapon... you change a config and dont change the name?
wtf? i really dont know how brainless someone have to be.
you CAN NOT change a config and use ONE name for TWO configs. who the fuck was that?

I just want to clarify something, this is how the version of programs work.
According to the developers update the program, the version changes (1.03...1.04...), when the updates sucession is big enough they put a name, in this case was e5.

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Seth

Good god stop drinking then posting.

zomgwtfbbqhax teh e5 is different without my authority!!!!!!!!!
zomgwtfbbqhax i bet it was some e6 clan noob who changed it!!!!!!!!

Read this topic: click.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

odin [EN]
EmiR wrote:

you CAN NOT change a config and use ONE name for TWO configs. who the fuck was that?

EmiR wrote:

i really dont care who have this idea.

EmiR wrote:

now i really want to know who build the new SHIT. who is the guy who think he have to tell me what i have to play?

Worried that confuse me

EmiR wrote:

i dont know if anyone realize that the classic moves like nade+bfg dont work like in the old e5. its a totaly new movement with the lower switch

that shows how new u are... u dont even know what u speaking about

oldskool'shox
EmiR wrote:

this cup here is made for e5 and e6... now some weedheads are very funny and change the config without changing the name... and act like nothing is changed. [...] i really dont care who have this idea.

no ofc you dont care. Laughing

EmiR wrote:

look at the e6-server. they are dead beacuse ppl want fast swtich, man they want FUN.

EmiR wrote:

i guess lot of ppl hate the new cfg, but if they would say it, they would be noobs, because everone say:"fast switch=big noob".

if you start thinking about, what weapon might be the best one, according to the actual situation in a game, you will see, that random switchwhoring make seem ppl pathetic, while you shoot them down. Laughing

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

Happy I thought straight away when i heard of the lower switch in the new 1.04 that people would cry about it. IM just suprised it did not happen sooner. Now im not best on cfg history in e+ but i did play excessive overkill pants ( or pants overkill) I don't remember Big grin and the game was played alot different to it is now. This is down to the low switch that people had gotten use to back then. NO ONE back then expected such fast switch in the future. Now for me to see that e+ had such a fast switch time amazed me. Now for people to be amazed that there is slow switch in quake really does shock me further Happy . Although to stop this complaining happening again. I will call a vote for EDcessive (which is a converter from the 1.03 e5 into 1.04 which kpax made) to be added to the cfg list. Although this may not be done into this cup. I guess it can be voted into the next Happy

One weapon is enough.

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Excessive Bloodbath Cup

yes shadow, that would be gd and maybe more atractive to some Big grin

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

^[Evil]Monkey
EmiR wrote:

so your guys loose your fucking mind totaly?
im not angry beause lg is my fav. weapon... you change a config and dont change the name?

easy changed it
as it's his config (in theory)
lg damage has decreased by 5 (to 65 with unlagged off, unlagged on = 55)
which it used to be 70, to 60 with unlagged
apart from that
NOTHING in e5 has changed whatsoever (and ofc the switchtime.. Laughing)

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

|Jeff Dunham Show| 0 : 2 |Parade of Losers|

dm11++ (JDS choice)
arena66 (PoL choice)

6++ (tie map, just for fun Laughing

gg's!

very close game on dm11++... JDS leading first 10min, then PoL taking over... photo finish over last 2min Big grin

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

gg's

accurun
12's picture

|RO Killing Terminal| 0 : 2 |Penis|

dm3 (Penis choice)
mkexp (RKT choice)

Good Games!

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !