ED ||13:3|| Evil

wcp2:
ED ||11:2|| Evil

^killer
Killer0074's picture

nubs

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

^[Evil]Monkey

hmm i fought from grown men ud have more sense obviously not and well ye you lot were 'nasty' trying to force us to play was no point i wouldnt do that if u had 4 players left on a server and lost 3-0 i would think no fun. I think ED are loosing the main aim of having fun all the winning has got to you like the old ed and now are turned ugly on the other team. You could see there was no fun playing a clan with 4 players but u still persisted to make us look bad. Maybe if we ever come to face you again it can be a nicer war

anyway sorry for what i flamed and who i flamed
they were ggs - we were not prepared for the other 2 maps
maybe another time?
ggs anyway, thanks

oldskool'shox
^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

ok gg ed they won and deservered to but

out of the clan 6 members could come and our best squad wasnt around so already we were upset but anyway ed won 3-0 and we really didnt wanna play last 2 as we felt theres no importance for them and there was only 4 of us left. Instead ed started throwing insults. and from the one ed player i respected the most started calling us pussy and another bitter ect . This then didnt wanna make play even more. Then all the EDS about 9 started insulting 2 evils so end of the day why should we play.

So gl ed in final but i rather not play with you again in a clanwar as the atmoshpere was negative and i really didnt like your attitudes towards us

gg ed and again gl in the final

^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

hmm i fought from grown men ud have more sense obviously not and well ye you lot were 'nasty' trying to force us to play was no point i wouldnt do that if u had 4 players left on a server and lost 3-0 i would think no fun. I think ED are loosing the main aim of having fun all the winning has got to you like the old ed and now are turned ugly on the other team. You could see there was no fun playing a clan with 4 players but u still persisted to make us look bad. Maybe if we ever come to face you again it can be a nicer war gg again

loool shadow. crying like a child... well i think you just waited for smt that you can see as an insult to make ED look bad. i think its cos of the fact that some EDs have been in Evil before and you guys still didnt get over it, that they left Evil and joined/revived ED. grow up.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

@ shadow: some evil members wanted to play, the only one didnt was you...

GG ED and EVIL GL to ED in final

^[Evil]Monkey

hmm funny that boom in private another evil didnt wanna play. So weres your logic?

@shox child again there was no fun simple as you lot always interested in winning and can i say ur made to look bad because what you did was pathetic Tongue anyway you wouldnt have a cup whatever f i didnt pt the time in to make it all happen so next time i wont make bc3 or any other cup ill let you lot moan on about stuff and watch everything die out whatever. Wow ed win the cup wow Tongue get over it and then maybe you might start enjoying the game again

FEST

hahahaha!!!

What a way to flame!! very fun, thanks god there were more lot people and not only ED Tongue hahaha..,.,.,....

Quote:
EDS about 9 started insulting 2 evils so end of the day why should we play.

rofl, anyone got a demo? Happy

Anyway, very nice games ED Winking

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

go talk on msn lol Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

oldskool'shox
^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

@shox child again there was no fun simple as you lot always interested in winning and can i say ur made to look bad because what you did was pathetic Tongue anyway you wouldnt have a cup whatever f i didnt pt the time in to make it all happen so next time i wont make bc3 or any other cup ill let you lot moan on about stuff and watch everything die out whatever. Wow ed win the cup wow Tongue get over it and then maybe you might start enjoying the game again

the only thing pathetic is that you always point out that the 'great Shadow' made the cup running. with or without you, this cup would have started...
anyway... im enjoying the game more without ppl like you.

FEST

+1 shoxy

Their spamm bore me on q3wcp18 anyway too Big grin