!*! CTF Bananas Cup II !*!

668 replies [Last post]
cineK

rofl that dream team had hard day today ;] anyway ggs and yea new topic would be good idea Happy

Im just a litle noob :]

^[Evil]Monkey

more about teamplay than dream team m8 but pol need to improve if they are going to beat ed because i don't see lightening striking twice Happy

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Well i expected better results from pol even if they won..well gg guys..too bad i couldnt be there. Btw since when Pol was a dream team..i cant remember...

^o^

^[Evil]Monkey

better results Tongue you don't just think maybe that pgv were actually the better team just i think pol skill was the winning factor but pgv committment teamwork and off at times were dream team material Winking

cineK

lol weve made some stupid mistakes and luck was on pol side today was vggs what do ya need more ? Big grin i think every1 had fun (especially with comebacks that was smth worth of watching right ? Smug)

Im just a litle noob :]

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

also secret/shadow can you please make a "standings and results" thread cos all games will get lost in a 70 page thread by end of cup Tongue

nice... you confused shadow now Tongue
I have all result posts linked on first post like on last bananas I Winking

@dream team discussions...
we said at the beginning that ed was still favorite... not our fault if ppl cant really think that through and dont believe us^^
and yes we had a big lack of teamplay...

also there was a small discussion on ed server just some min ago... no pol is not en Winking en is about teamplay... that misses pol. ppl who can compare wcp7 pol-pgv with en-ktr will clearly see the huge difference.
felt totally different and also ens do not care about winning or losing with pol... it is no big name we are defending here... it is just fragging together again.
feel free to have another opinion... that is just our view... you may have a better knowledge about us Big grin

@shady
ank was a dream team and got owned by mr Tongue

'ASH

Demos from POL-PGV (Odin pov).

Wcp7 is worth watching for the comeback!

^[Evil]Monkey
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

@shady
ank was a dream team and got owned by mr Tongue

lmao

FEST

3:0 for ED

mkbase: 6-15 for ED
zb_ctf_1: 1-7 for ED
q3wcp7: 3-5 for ED

we also played the others 2 maps for fun:

x3map08: 4-3 for KS
q3wcp1: 5-6 for ED

thanks for games KS was great games... except those 30 minutes waiting you Tongue

oldskool'shox

the screens