~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

391 replies [Last post]
?_________?

Yee oska i don't have any offence to you- you doing grat job with this FFT but some people wanted to have some influence in this :roll: .

--))))d(-_-)b((((--

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
M@ti wrote:

It i some shity rank rule epspecially putting this rule during FFT is more shity than before it was shity!!!! Banned people yes but trial members pffff armagedon! So since that moment there will be no trial members! There will be only trial member in mind of clan lider. Really stupid idea

Ps. Did you ever seen some tournament that during it someone was changing a rulles. Me not!!! Oh sry i saw it. Gues where - in E+ side !!! No offens :!:

its about, if people do shit, so leader cant say: "i didnt know that person, he is new trial."
this rule is in no way against fft and oska could treat it different, oska could accept the join date as trial for fft and then these people are just limited by rank.
however, it wont change much practically.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

mow Q [EN]

Well, it is pretty easy to avoid this rankrule, just tell nobody that a member is a trial/train member. Keep it private, nobody must know it.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Bartek qrwa gdie update? Love struck

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

hazo
HAZO's picture

Stop. I didn't understand about trial! I was on DA trial before this cup was organised. I could play in first 2 games. And now U wanna say that I can't play vs THC or HYPER? WTH guys, stop smoking the weed. Trial or full member who joined the clan during the cup can't play next 2 games - it's ok. But if person was in clan before the cup he can play in any game. You should correct that rule.

@Shady
I think it will be update after last game (DEVA-Dvinsk) will be finished tomorrow.

Anonymous

yes, hazo is right Happy hazo was trial before this cup started and we arent noobish clan, who doing players as fullmembs in two days Happy he wasnt playing 2 games, cuz he was trial... now time has came and he is fullmemb, so imo he can play

hazo
HAZO's picture

co trickz? Shock I could play first games Tongue but I was in another city without internet and returned only in the day when we played with ANK (so was in bad form after 3 weeks w/o Q3)

Anyway now I am full member and I think I can play if DA will need me Happy

Anonymous

oh;;ddd but they should let u play anyway Big grin

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Dvinsk says they had no idea that d1s was a cheater, and we have no reason to don't belive them. Anyway, his participation in fft matches could influence scores, so EVOL and DS has right to replay their matches with Dvinsk if they want to. They used their time to play those matches, so they are kinda aggrieved now, in this case they can accept the war score in spite of ensuing situation.

EVOL and DS please write here if you want rematch, or you accept scores of played wars. If you choose rematch, arrange it with Dvinsk and play as fast as possible.

P.S Choosing new clan members more carefully can avoid situations like that in the future. Think twice and check twice if there is everything ok with recruit before recruiting him.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

DS lost one map because of him (and in the process 1 point), evol could theoretically of course have won their war. Wouldn't it make more sense to give both evol and DS default wins for their respective games? Besides Froggy admitted to not having ref on the server...

D&#039;&#039;oh