Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
hazo
HAZO's picture

hm and is it real to cheat when pure and pb is on? bcz this screenshots are from FFT (or pure and pb again was off?)
and I don't know d1s and never played vs him but sometimes I also (and not only me btw) have weird reaction after that I am close to believe that I am cheater (just don't know that cheats are on) Happy

mow Q [EN]

well, d1s is dissonance, maybe now u know him. actually known as a pretty good player on a high level.

well, if laktus suspets him, a deeper look wouldnt be wrong Happy

Laktos
Trollet's picture

That's why I posted here and suggested further lookup, and dint post in report thread Happy

Bash/hate me later if I'm wrong Smug

EDIT: Isnt dissonence an American player? D1s from europe, .pl if I'm not misstaken.

Alla blå bär är blå bär - även blåbär - men det är bara blåbär som är blåbär.
A cloud pooped out a rainbow turd.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

well, d1s is dissonance, maybe now u know him. actually known as a pretty good player on a high level.

well, if laktus suspets him, a deeper look wouldnt be wrong Happy

No, Mow. Dissonance is from Canada and is the founder and player of the clan PYRO. D1S is from Belgium, and there is a strong suspicion, bordering on certainity, that he is also known as Snygg/Wit, a guy who was already caught by Torzelan for cheating.

*S!Soul*Lion!
L10nH34Rt's picture

@Laktos: I suggest watching the entire demo... I see clearer signs of what you're suggesting in the last 5-7 minutes...

mow Q [EN]

well, but i am right if i say disso was once in dvinsk? hope i dont get alzheimer.

well, this dis posted only in dvinsk clanforum, cant look up his ip.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

This d1s guy is also mavi*bbs, they share same proxied ip, both accounts were registered on the same day (27 of august) and my attorney from will say much more on this topic cos he investigated this i was just "the help" Tongue

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

d1s is snygg/wit, i will contact biohazard for punishment of not treating the case serius, since i contacted bio ages ago, he told me, the ip looking up he did on d1s was showing he is from nl, as i checked ago there, d1s was from belgium and d1s popped up as snygg went.
i got tons of demos, logs, pm's of this, due to some odd reason i simply forgett about checking if bio removed him, duh, happens.
any war including d1s since informing bio about him will be unranked and some further things.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kek
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

This d1s guy is also mavi*bbs, they share same proxied ip, both accounts were registered on the same day (27 of august) and my attorney from will say much more on this topic cos he investigated this i was just "the help" Tongue

Yes i got all the info about him, including MSN logs where he tried to cheaply BS me with lame excuses.

I will post my info later tonight when I get home. Thank god he already got busted again, I guess stupidity is incurable. \o>

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

A little video I made from d1s POV @ dm11.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBPNAN0B
(~60 MB)