CTF Bananas Cup

815 replies [Last post]
><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

i without hands! :blackeye:

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

odin [EN]

but with the dick :roll:

oldskool'shox

**Bananas Cup Round 6**

ED vs TPS
2 - 1

Maps
W3: 6:5 for ED (5v5)
WCP10: 5:3 for ED (4v4)
CTF3: 15:4 for TPS (4v4)

cfg: e5.cfg

ggs TPS, awesome offense on CTF3. Shock
it was really funny, tho. thx for playing and gl in the next matches. Winking

oldskool'shox

demos Winking
my noob pov so dont expect awesome stuff! Laughing

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

**Bananas Cup Round 7**

RATW - ><*
...0.... -..3

maps
zb_ctf_1: 6-2
q3w1: 2-1
q3wcp17: 12-3
cfg
e5r
server
http://x.excessiveplus.net/servers/85.131.174.2:27961 (ratw server)
coments
GG RATW was really fun game, good def @ w1 and zp map, good start @ wcp17 with a nice off and defending perfectly, them game broked... but was good played.

@ ed war, just a little error isnt round 7 is 6 Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

KAIN
KainAR's picture

jds are very strong, but your tactics is excellent! Shock nice ED I love you!!! Tongue

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Good game ED..alltough i was pissT i enjoyed it Laughing

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
shox wrote:

demos Winking
my noob pov so dont expect awesome stuff! Laughing

4 that exist q3mme, anyway it looks good game, 4 say the true it surprised me.

_|DS*pat|¯oxy*
Patroxy's picture

Well, gg ED as well as TPS :roll:
I would like to thank you for a nice war. I enjoyed this match despite the fact that i didn't know this first map exactly. The following maps: q3w3 and q3wcp10 were dominated by Ed (nice guys you knew those maps well) but q3ctf3 has been won easily by us because we had this map trained nicely (thanks to p9 and borg server lol). Now, I want to go to crux of the matter. So, we decided to quit this cup. Of course, the match ED vs TPS is not the cause of that. The issue is, that we still have problem with the activity of many players. Some of us dont have time for q3 because there is the summmer outside. If we would like to reach the final, we would have to train some maps but we are not going to waste the time for such stuff and prove anything. Also I got bored to set up the date for matches milion times. It was really hard to get a match versus us. I was unable to set up a date for match vs KTR within 2 weeks becouse one of sides couldnt play in a given day. When TPS finally got a squad, then KTR couldnt play etc. Well, it doesnt matter anymore. So, EN and KTR win the game by walkover. Have fun guys in playoffs and I gonna keep my fingers crossed for other teams.

'Rubber Ducky'

gg