1. q3w3 - 5:0 for EN
2. q3wcp10 - 8:2 for EN
3. q3ctf3 - 7:3 for EN

Config: excessive5.cfg
Gametype: CTF
Players: 4vs4/5vs5

gg guys Happy
shit movement bug on first map Sad
but nice games... the TDM/Tag players of X are doing really well in CTF now Big grin

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

sry i wasnt there guys... Sad

looks like it was a fun game.

oldskool'shox

ggs... look like ENs had hard work.

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

ye the fug frustreted me, anyway was good game, we didnt did our best but in all ways EN was much better.

ps: q3ctf3 was really close we losed concentration 5 min and all goes to shit when we was 2-1 Happy

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
><*PARANOiD.DA wrote:

ps: q3ctf3 was really close we losed concentration 5 min and all goes to shit when we was 2-1 Happy

xtermy went off for some min... dunno how he did it, but he mixed up your def Tongue

Demos of my pov added Winking

updated standings... now all games of the crazy season are shown in the standings... any game getting played will be added asap Happy
maps/dates of semi-final and final have been added. :twisted:

hmm I expected to see 3 games today, not just one... there are still plenty games missing! Shock
TPS and SH 3 games missing!!! KTR and RATW 2 games! rest 1 game.
29th will definitely be the last day! :!: missing games will be punished and on 30th we start straight with the playoffs Winking

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

GG's ..

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
CTF Bananas Cup
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

SH 3 games missing!!!

I as leader of SH told everyone SH is dead.
Emil the one who said SH isn't dead, is self inactive with all the other players.

I'm very sorry, but i cant explain all right now.

the only thing i can say is that a small dream of me fell apart by some shitty things.

sorry

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

xtermy went off for some min... dunno how he did it, but he mixed up your def Happy

Sorry Secret... normally i do what im told to do but this time wiv 2-1 against, me not helping on def (3 def on ctf3 is too much) and noone bringing flags decided to go on offense for a min and got the 2-2 Happy Later asked u to let me offense but u didn't reply so i just tryed to get the flag 2 or 3 times more Happy

gg's

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

soooo bad xtermy!

Laughing

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

odin [EN]

ggz... i even played that one with enabled sound...