CTF Bananas Cup

815 replies [Last post]
Lance

Well the problem on that cw was never how it turned out in the end. it was a nice game. The problem was that Gasol started whining on me for 30 min (after 21.00even though i explained to him we said time 21.00 and EDs dont have time to stay too long. was a bit respectless for the game when they arelady were late) about there new guy and they dont have players and blabla when all knew they had players just not the ones they wanted. After they finally arrived Killer and Dase was messing up the servr with insults on ED for another 15 min. and after games started that super pro dase (forgive me if i laugh) was talking whole ctf2 about how both teams sucked. is this the spirit X wants to bring to the league?

otherwise nice games gg X and im a very impressed by the TDM X players.

FEST

Ye, people that insult must be banned from quake3.

it's a game.
Cya

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture
FEST wrote:

Ye, people that insult must be banned from quake3.

here never

Seth
><*PARANOiD.DA wrote:

u still are talking @ that??? Worried

4 say the true we acorded one date and they didnt come, then like this is a fun war!, we didnt wanted wo 4 sh and organiced in other date, so i really think we are no doing things bad..., pls guys try to take a bit of respect, generalice isnt a good way to think.

+

RONiN wrote:
i told you guys that the lateness is my fault. speak to me directly if you have any issues with it. what you guys are saying has no bearing on the price of cheese.

Again it is not directed towards ><, but it does show the issue.
2 teams agree to a war, some people have personal issues and can't stay too long or can't even play at all, maybe try something else to work it out so they can play. I just think it's poor sportsmanship if you do not play at the required time. With you i mean clans showing up late in general.
Mistakes happen, i agree and not everything can be prevented in order to start on time, but as said a "fun" war, however fun starts to fade if you have to wait a long time before the others show up, if they show up at all.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

FEST

Agree to seth.

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture

Bananas Cup Round 6

Killing The Rullez |3 : 0| Revolution Against The World

Maps:
1. q3ctf3 - 15:1 for KTR
2. q3w3 - 8:0 for KTR
3. q3wcp10 - 14:1 for KTR (well spammed Winking )

Config: excessive5R.cfg
Gametype: CTF
Players: 5vs5

ggz was fun...demos later

add pls ktr OK he old ktr player and i forgot add him on member list Winking

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

GG's

Nice to see RATW are in Big grin Happy Happy

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

EmiR
.EmiR.'s picture

ok, we lose, but belive me it was pure fun.

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

"OK" WAS PLAY???? o_O gg! sry i was on work =\

odin [EN]

ggz

lol @ ur signature nood... what does the panda think? bor is that small or bor is that big? or maybe bor a transvestit? :roll: