815 replies [Last post]
'Rubber Ducky'

kiss Kiss

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
TraX [EN] wrote:

|pGv|AbarTh wrote:
odin [EN] wrote:
ahh lol no teams were locked and all KTR were on TS... i would love to see the /serverstatus list... i guess the most KTRs specing X ppl lol Big grin

it's not your fucking business ^^ Better say GG.

and its not urs too amcik

thats why I didnt cry and complain about that. Amcik.

Nothing is impossible

Seth

And as expected, you cap the first and loose concentration right after it and poof 1-1 in less than a minute after the first cap.

I think that if Killer played, scores would be different for sure.

PS i wasn't ref, if i was i would have put another password, and kicked a few specs on 2nd and 3rd map just for being annoying Cool

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

like i said so many times i dont like scuses..., anyway no one know what woulded hapen if our off woulded play

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

alast0r
execrable's picture

F1 for no comments anymore.. just to post result.. these comments are just useless and go to fights and insults in e5 side

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

F2 i h8 u J/K hahaha xD

^o^

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

excessiveplus without insults??? Worried is that compatible?

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
Seth wrote:

PS i wasn't ref, if i was i would have put another password, and kicked a few specs on 2nd and 3rd map just for being annoying Cool

meh :roll: since it isn't ranked i thought we had no authority to kick.
i've been all over the place for last couple weeks... emotionally and physically drained, was playing the game with low sound having a 'discussion' with my family at same time... so wasn't really concentrating on what people were saying on the server. just played what i saw.
usually kinetic remembers to lock the team, but he wasnt there, but that doesnt matter, it was a fun game.
i have to say well done to gasol for organising us in literally no time; 2 mins before and during the game (since most of us havent trained)

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

GAS! <3 Big grin

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture

Bananas Cup Round 4

Killing The Rullez |3 : 0| EXTREME DIVISION

Maps:
1. x3map02 3-2 for ktr
2. warctf1 4-0 for ktr
3. mkbase 12- 11 for ktr
Config: excessive5.cfg
Gametype: CTF
Players: 5 vs 5
was funny nice and close like always vs ed huys more amotion after t game thx u for so much fun )

On x3map02 after 20 min was 2-2 score xp_suddendeth was off on server and we restart with 1 capturelimit heh
We haven't refree on this game and no demos ofc but i post demos from my pov (((