E+ DAVIS CUP

278 replies [Last post]
kek

aight Rena, will get a hold of you on MSN once we have a date.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
E+ DAVIS CUP
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

kek wrote:
ye ye ane already contacted me about a date. it's very probable we are going to play this game this weekend. just need to get confirmation from my side. will talk on msn Ane.

I will be honored to be present on that CW and take demos for example. Winking

lock and not invite is the shit ;d

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Semifinals deadline is November 10. 2007 !

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
E+ DAVIS CUP
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

um gr8, trance aint avaible until friday i guess <:
to be serius, we are waiting for ro to get a second player Worried

kraster
kraster's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

um gr8, trance aint avaible until friday i guess <:
to be serius, we are waiting for ro to get a second player Worried

Contact me on msn and will talk about it. I didnt saw u were contacting me so stop saying u are waitin for us .

to be clear for u, gnt will play with ro not gnt with trance so stop thinkin of ro being composed only of Trance.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

ArrowSemifinals

vs

vs Romania

I never leave unfinished business. I had obstacles to do this trough the end. I am sorry for inconvenience I was banned. So, people let's go finish this final stage to get first champion of Davis Cup. Please call me in MSN in three party conference two captains and me to fix date and time for semifinals. I will be attached on each match in final stage and take demos.

Deadline is moved on:

November 30, 2007

BBSQUAD CLAN

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
E+ DAVIS CUP
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

ArrowSemifinals

vs

vs Romania

I never leave unfinished business. I had obstacles to do this trough the end. I am sorry for inconvenience I was banned. So, people let's go finish this final stage to get first champion of Davis Cup. Please call me in MSN in three party conference two captains and me to fix date and time for semifinals. I will be attached on each match in final stage and take demos.

Deadline is moved on:

November 30, 2007

seriusly, we already tried to play with ro some times, but ro is busy (well, real life > gaming, gl with all the exams trance if im right or? )
also anem seems to be innactive dunno, larry is off since ages, but still, gnt would play, u should try contacting dragon.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

GNT signed in cup. GNT play cup. GNT I hope have leader and vice leader, so it is internal thing of GNT. I don't see why I should contact one by one player in any team ? Posting here I am contacting all teams which are in final stage of cup.

If Romanian team is busy, I am sorry for that and I cant help there. GNT should post own proposal when, where should be played that semifinals match on National Events Forum. If there no answer from Romanian side, GNT should be attached in proposed time on proposed server, I will be also there. So, then will be WO.

But, I hope that Romanian Team will answer on your proposal and then you can make some negotiations about it.
Good luck.

BBSQUAD CLAN

ghost

remeber mine words over msn?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
E+ DAVIS CUP
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

GNT signed in cup. GNT play cup. GNT I hope have leader and vice leader, so it is internal thing of GNT. I don't see why I should contact one by one player in any team ? Posting here I am contacting all teams which are in final stage of cup.

gnt is, um, lets say pretty unorganisated since the forum got moved wc.excessiveplus.net, some gnts were simply to lazy to reg there, some otheres are registrated there but dont read much and i tried regging there and am to lazy do a second attempt (it was time of broken registrations)

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

If Romanian team is busy, I am sorry for that and I cant help there. GNT should post own proposal when, where should be played that semifinals match on National Events Forum. If there no answer from Romanian side, GNT should be attached in proposed time on proposed server, I will be also there. So, then will be WO.

there was a date settled with ro, but trance canceled, cuz he rly had no time. personally, i wouldnt accept any wo, since this are the last 2 matches of gnt in this cup. (also @ kras: ro always had problem finding time for gaming in this cup if i remember right)
as i said, anem is never on msn actually, last time he was online was 8.11 on my msn.
anyways, i gonna contact all the rest parts of gnt to set up a organisation.