beazt's picture
yes for clanservers and cws will be one universal cfg good
59% (41 votes)
no, actual situation is the best
31% (22 votes)
good idea but some details must be improved
10% (7 votes)
Total votes: 70

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Plus.cfg chose universal cfg as main goal with good support. Plus.cfg team want listen player proposition and choose optimal solution for everybody.

weaponswitch -1 is interesting.. like in promode. It elimination spam(flood). But i cant decide with mow and hq about change it. Pll must choose.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
want to standardize server configs?

yes. I know enough ppl who play rather with weaponswitch -1. Its true that is little easier to spam with this but if youre spammer, you can spam in plus.cfg too Happy If more people vote, yes, we can discuss about changes for new config and make new polls but if more ppl want no changes, detail works on this and some free time will be lost for nothing

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Ocf u can spam on plus.cfg but less. We can make poll about st.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
want to standardize server configs?

lets wait to more votes in poll and after that we can start discuss about details :blackeye:

But iam glad you voted yes \:D/

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

Big fat HELL YES for one cfg. And that's coming from some one who's not fantastically fond of everything in plus.cfg (which I'm assuming will be it, or the base for it). Anything's better than not knowing what's up half of the time.

GASP
f1x's picture

I like fast style of playing and I want back the old weapon switch time Evil Evil Evil

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture
torzelan.com wrote:

Big fat HELL YES for one cfg. And that's coming from some one who's not fantastically fond of everything in plus.cfg (which I'm assuming will be it, or the base for it). Anything's better than not knowing what's up half of the time.

Totaly agree!

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

keep plus.cfg as it is, if we keep plus cfg as universal i am WITH you if you want to make switch faster, no thanks Happy

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Well said Torz, you said everything i wanted to say myself. Also, i agree with Shell that making switch faster isn't the best idea Thinking But whatever works, i guess.

MOORPHEUS * DSS

i think plus cfg is very good cfg and we dont have to make new one