OFFICIAL WORLDCUP FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP TOPIC!!!

368 replies [Last post]
{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

Quote:
congratulations italia! we will remember this winning as the most undeserved one in history! u can be very glad about ur diving, provoking and ur lame snitching! well done! but this has nothing in common with soccer and sportmanship!

YES !!!

btw the italian player insulted zidane's mother witch is actually sick...and maybe close to the death... but i don't care what all peeps can say behind their tv yesterday or today... they wana judge something they don't know... those who know zidane knows that it came only from italian provocation

fifa reward anyway zidane as the best WC player, i will give my reward to italians for the best team actors and provocations...

{SGR}?MECHANIC?

Whats going on here?

I said that I understand the reaction of Zidane, but to be realistic, it has been a noobish behaviour of him. That's not the way how a professional player will handle theese situations. He was a god of football, but his embarassing end is his own fault. A man like Zidane should have laughed about whatever this italian player told him, knowing that he will never become a genious like Zidane. And what did he do? He punched him. Red card! Absolutly fair and ok!

I like Zidane, but this was not the right way to act.

BTW: What a stupid attitude is it now, to tell that every italian footballplayer is a punk and insulting other players? What a stupid attitude is it to start a flamewar on quakeplayers from italian who are happy about winning the WC and who treat you like you treat them?
If you can't stand the WC, don't watch it !!

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
parasight [E+] wrote:

para get what i mean Big grin n1

C?Y?RR?I?C
Cyric's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

Quote:
those who know zidane knows that it came only from italian provocation

Wtf, you know him?? Where from..? Must be a real honor.. Big grin Big grin

@ Mechanic: Damn it! Totally agree!!!!!

Make Things easy to you as much as possible, but not easier - Albert Einstein

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/4993482.stm for info.read that and we talk later.

in italia serie A league :
Twenty-six unnamed people - but no players - are also set to stand trial.(now u can ask why no players are standing trial. Winking....the answer my friend is blowing in the wind...the answer is blowing in the wind. )

but yes...GG italia.

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

Quite possible that someone provocated Zidane, but I wouldn't blame whole Italy and the whole team for that, overall they are good players, but I believe
that France deserved that win more. They sucked at the beggining, true. But in the match vs Italy they were better imo.

C?Y?RR?I?C
Cyric's picture

Hmm, i think everyone knows it already :roll:

Its not an excuse for Zidanes behaviour.

BTW: If i would be Zidane and one player would insult me, i would kick his ass after the game! You should never forget, that you have a responsibility to your team and your fans. Its not relevant, if there were just 10 minutes to play. I mean, France might be the winner in this match (and they deserved it) if Zidane had not act like a "man" Big grin . Because Zidane is good in shooting penaltys (he shows no nerves).
Red Card :twisted:

Make Things easy to you as much as possible, but not easier - Albert Einstein

pandora!box
(HK)?aSaB wrote:

and again..pandora , stop quoting me for bad reasons.i am talking about football.not whole italia here.and u know what i meant.

yes I know - but u summed all of italian players. still thinking its right - ? Then saying that frenchs are bandits would be also fair - but in fact - its not.

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

Greeks, as they are sea people for thousands of years, have a very old saying.

"The good captain shows what he's made of during a storm"

It sounds cool in Greek but you get my point.
If it wasn't for the head action ( :roll: ) I would have fell asleep before the "grand" finale...

--btw--

btw let us not forget that a couple of matches ago he kicked/broke a door in the stadium. I don't watch that much football. If i did i am pretty positive i could dig a great deal of dirt for the "God".

Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against him. It is my belief that 80% or more of footballers are punks. Big grin (<--I am smiling waiting for a head to knock me down) [and no i don't know all of them bla bla bla]

---

I have been under really great pressure myself. I don't remember ever knocking someone with my head...hmmm.....And yes not all people are the same and not all people have the same opinions about others Winking

Shit again, btw, let me "understand" the head banging. It was in the heat of the moment let's say. He should go out, though, and show good sportmanship, or even ask for an apology. Cause no matter what someone says you don't react like that (my belief, it doesn't me it's the "right" thing)

IMO

--edit--

No team played good football imo. But it was no penalty so justice was done. If i remember right not even the previous penalty France gained was "penalty"...hmmmm.... :roll:

--edit--

Sooo...let us reconsider who's a good actor and who is not. (cause all i see are actors with shorts running around chasing an air-filled piece of leather :roll: )

So many edits Shock

--last edit-- Big grin

not many seem to realise it but a hit like that can kill...especailly to a guy running around for 100 minutes i don't remember if he was in from the beginning but i doesn't really matter, a strained heart can very easily stop....if you don't think it was a "bad" thing or that it doesn't show his quality just think for a sec what would happen if his heart simply stopped ticing.... :roll: